Chapter 1: Past agent

Chapter 1: Past agents

Abraham P.O.V

I climbed on the ladder and kicked our enemy on the side. He fell down on the hard steel.

I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him by the edge where he could see the whole London.

"Abraham! That's enough. We'll take it from here." Said my partner, jake.

I backed away from the enemy. I got a call from the boss.

"Haló?" I say.

"Abraham? Ok. Abraham, jakes got the enemy." He said.

"I know." I say kept on walking.

"Abraham. I sent you a mission. You need to find one our oldest agents." He says.

I stop. "Come down to the office and choose which one to look for." He said.

I hung up and got in the motorcycle.

Few minutes later, I walked in the office and talked to my boss.

"Ah, Abraham. Good your here! Look. Here are the oldest agents." He said pointing at the pictures.

I scan each one. All of them were boys but one of them was a girl. One girl.

"How about this one?" I say pointing at her.

He looked over and took the picture from my hands.

"Not her. She's too dangerous." He says.

"But I can handle it! You can send back up!" I say.

"Abraham. This woman is a elderly. But she might have a granddaughter with her protecting her... You might get hurt." He said.

"They're girls, how bad can they be?" I say.

Yivi P.O.V

"Mami! Do you want something to eat?" I ask my grandma.

"No gracias mija." She said.

She was watering the plants while I was making lunch. We live in a small house. My mother died in a accident, so I stayed with my grandma.

I turn on the little t.v.

"Abuela? What did you do when you were mamas age?" I ask her.

She stopped watering and came closer to me. She took my hands.

"Promise to keep it to yourself?" She asked.

I nodded.

"I was a secret agent in the past. The only girl. But soon my frienenmy became jealous of me. And... Then I had your mother, I still worked for the agency but my frienenmy had a daughter as well. She worked in a different company but was still a agent. Her daughter and mine were friends but realized something about their mothers... Years past and your mother had you. And so did the other. And..." She stopped.

"What mami? What happened to mama?" I ask her. I never knew the real death of my mother.

"And your mother and I worked together as a team. But your mother was more energetic than ever. When I was back at the office your mother was on solo... Soon,-" she got cut off by cars parking in front of our house.

I stood up and closed the curtains behind her.

"Abuela? Stand back." I say.

She looked out the window and so did I. There was more than 1 car.

"I remember this." I hear her say.

There was a hard knock on the door. I grab my long wooden stick.

I open the door and all men come in pushing me to the side.

I ran to grandma in front of her. "Where is she?" I heard a young boy voice.

Abraham P.O.V

"Where is she?!" I repeat.

The men got closer to someone but I couldn't see who.

I pushed past the others and see a young beautiful girl.... Holding a stick.

My heart stopped... Did the world just stop or I'm I in love?

"Abraham?! You take the elderly while we'll take the girl." Said my back up.

They ran towards her but the young girl used her wooden stick and flipped him over.

More came but she kicked and punched them. Also she used her wooden stick.

Everyone was down... It was my turn. I ran towards her...

She spinned her wooden stick and put it behind my neck. Our lips were almost touching...

"Let him go yivi, he's from the agency." Said her grandma.

She let me go.

Yivi P.O.V

I let him go. I didn't trust him. I look around and see all the men I have beaten.

"Where did you learn how to-" I cut him off.

"My mother... I don't want to talk about it!" I spat.

I don't like him, he needs to prove himself to me.

"Why are you here?" Asked my grandma.

"I was sent to find the oldest agent. And I choose you. But looks like you are dangerous." He said rubbing his neck.

"Well, mission accomplish! Good bye now!" I say pushing him to the door.

"But! I have to bring her with me!" He said.

"Yivi. Lets go. I'm tried of being here anyway, I want to see my action again." Said grandma.

I was shocked. I stopped pushing him. "Fine!" I said.

"Abraham." He said leading out his hand.

I past his hand. Crossing my arms I said "yivi"