Chapter 9: S(he's) br(ok)en

"Yivi, mami, wake up!" I heard my grandma say.

I still kept my eyes closed. "Yivi?, mija? Wake up!" She shook me harder. I shot my eyes open a look around.

I'm home?

"What happened?" I rubbed my head.

"The company took us back home..... We lost." She puts her head down.

"What about Abraham?! A-and one direction?! What happens to them?" I get up and start pacing.I start chewing my nails.

"Abraham? He's, uh, somewhere.... He's out of our league now." I hugged my grandma tight.

I'm never going to see him again. While I'm brokenhearted and he's okay with Taylor.....

I cried all night on her shoulder and telling her about the date and how he was about to kiss me.

Abraham's P.O.V

I couldn't stop thinking about that girl I saw when Taylor escorted her. For some reason, I had this weird connection to her.

"No!" I hear Taylor's voice yell from a different room. I lean in my ear so I could hear what their saying.

"Taylor, he needs to take another one because he can't shut up about Yivi!" Jakes voice shouted at her....

That's her name..... Yivi.... Beautiful.

"He's fine, jake! Just don't let them near each other cuz they might fall in love again and if they kiss, it will break the spell!" Taylor shouted at jake.

A spell? On me? A kiss?

All I'm hearing is that she's broken and I'm okay with all this going on.

I need to find this 'Yivi'..... Fast!