Chapter 11: I found you

I held up my taser up to my cheek while the boys were right behind my tail.

"Grandma? You there yet?" I spoke to my earphone.

We set her out to turn the electricity off when we found Abraham.

"Ya, in here", she said.

We all walk around the upstairs of the theater performance....

"Yivi? You sure it's a good idea?..." I hear Niall say quietly.

"Yes.... And I'm sure of it." I kept on walking until I got hit by the rail. We both fell down to the stage and the person who attacked me broke my fall.

I looked up and see Abraham has jumped and tackled me.

"Abraham?!" I was happy and mad to see him.

"Yivi?..... That's you name right?" He walked over to me.

I look up and see half of the boys were coming down.

"Yes, it's me. Abraham, you need to get out of here! It's too dangerous!" The opening doors open and see Taylor and jake clapping.

"Bravo! Bravo! But I didn't see any romance... What a shame? Anyway, Abraham, Jake.... Do your thing." Taylor signaled.

I touched my earphone and called grandma to turn off the electricity.

Everything around me turned black.

Pitch black.

I knew Abraham was in front of me so, I grabbed his arm and tried to find the exit.

"Nice try princess," a low purr came in my ear...

"Jake?" The lights came on and it turns out I was holding Jakes wrist.

I kicked him high up in the face and looked for Abraham.

"Abraham!" I yelled. "Guys?! Have you see-"

"Looking for someone?" Seeing Taylor kissing Abraham might be bad but one direction tied up..... Is enough!

"Let them go. I'll do anything..." I put my taser down.

"Join me. You'll be free, and get Abraham back." Taylor spun around me.

Abrahams eyes grew wide. His brown eyes really pop out don't they?

"Or else?" There's always a catch.

"Or else I'll kill him," finally aiming the taser to Abrahams head.

"Woah, what the heck?! What are doing, pendeja!" Abraham twisted Taylor's hand and untied the boys.

"Where do you think you're going?!" Jake came up behind me and held on to my neck.

I kicked him straight up and he fell backwards. Also, kicked him in the wrong spot.

"Run!" I take Abrahams hand and run out of the theater.

"Boys?" I look behind me and see them panting and Zayn's back on the door we just locked.

"Abuela? You there?" I listened to my earphone.

"Carajo! Let me go!" I hear in the background.

"Abuela?! Are you okay?! Abuela?!"

"Listen here princess, Abraham can still tell us where you're all at but we don't need that... You'll be coming to us instead." With that the guy hanged up.

"Guys, he has my grandma!" I starts to fall on my knees. "She's the only one left in my family."

Tears were about to come out until Abrahams hand landed on my shoulder.

"What do you want?! Have you had enough of me!" I looked up and see him teary.

Abrahams P.O.V

Slower and slower in beginning to know more about her.

"I know where they're at."

"Really?! Where?!" She cried as she wiped off the tears on her cheek.

"This abandon building... It's close to this theater... But I can't drive."

"I'll drive!" One of the boys yelled.

"That amazing! Thank you!" She hugged me...

She hugged me!

She took of with the boys leaving a smile on my face.