Chapter 12: Secret magic

The whole ride was very silent. I looked over at Yivi and I saw how sad she was. I moved my hand a little closer to hers but the car stopped and it made me fall.

"Careful," Yivi chuckled. I smiled.

We got out of the car and entered the building with a one flashlight.

"Carajo! Let me go!" I heard Yivi's grandmother cuss.

"She's in there!" She whispered yelled. We surrounded the door and I opened it slowly.

I saw her ties up with a taser on her temple.

"One of the greatest agents of the world is about to get killed if you won't shut up!" Taylor kicked her side.

She yelped and Yivi pushed me out of the way and pointed her taser at Taylor.

Jake was behind the door and lifted his taser to Yivi's temple.

"Hello, Yivi," jake said to her.

"What's wrong with you?!" She elbowed him but Taylor pointed her taser to her grand mom.

"Don't you dare touch her with that!" I growled.

"Or what pretty boy?" She flirted.

I shot jake and he falls to the ground shaking.

"I'll kill you," I smiled at Yivi and she smiles back.

Taylor walked over and I stood in front of Yivi.

"Take me, I don't care. Let her go and take me instead." I felt Yivi take my hand and gripped it.

"Oh, I don't want you anymore. I just want revenge from you!" She shot me in stomach.

I fell down and curled up.

Yivi's P.O.V

"That wasn't a a shocking device! That was a real-life gun! You stupid bi-" she slapped me hard.

"Don't cry, sweety. That's just the preview." She laughed. "I'll be back. Say your goodbyes to Abraham," she took my grandmother to a different room.

I cried and put my forehead against his.

"Abraham? Don't leave, don't leave me!" My tears dropped on his cheeks.

He stroked my cheek.

"I-I love you..." He closed his eyes and stopped breathing.

"Abraham? Abraham?! Don't leave me! Dammit!" I put my ear on his chest to hear his heart beat but I couldn't find one.

"No... No!... Abraham? If you can hear me.... I love you." I kiss his pink plump lips.