I

*

Chapter I

Sierra's point of view

I was awoken by my dad shaking me to get out since we were at the academy. It was my tryout so I waved bye to my dad as he wished me good luck and to try my best then drove off.I loved those moments with my father because of his busy work schedule I never get those special moments without being rushed like last christmas I had to open my presents alone cause my dad had a sudden business call.

I walked in looking for the girls changing room .I stumbled upon a girl with blonde hair ."Hey I'm Sierra I was looking for the girls changing room" I asked hoping she knew "Oh I'm Kat and right over there" she pointed I nodded at her and went to the changing room.

Then I saw a guy with black hair and kinda tanned skin must i say he is really cute and a girl with brown hair and no shirt on but her shirt was still in her arms as she tried covering herself."Umm am I interrupting something cause I can go." I said as the girl still seemed shocked and the boy just laughed a bit but then said "Great,another girl in the guys changing room." So I guess Kat gave me wrong directions seems like she did for no shirt girl ."Listen we weren't doing anything" the girl said as she put her shirt on but it was inside out and left."Who told you to come in the boys changing room." The boy asked "Well I thought this was the girls changing room and it was some girl named Kat" I said as I slowly trying to not make it awkward walked away .Then I found the girls changing room I had a black leotard with a blue tutu.

__________________________

I left the changing room and entered the class.When I walked in I saw the girl from earlier the one in the changing room so I went up to her."Hey" I said "Hi" she responded."I'm Sierra " I said "I'm Tara is that an American accent I hear" she asked as I nod and reply "yeah sort of most American accents are different mine is a little more Californi-an if that's a word -" I rambled but then Mrs.Raine came in the room which made everyone their quite as we continued the lesson all of us trying to be perfect to be able to be accepted into this school but looking at Tara I could see her struggling.

__________________________

I finished putting on my blue crop top with black jeans and black converse on . I walked out to see Tara talking to Kat."Hey guys" i said as I walked up to them hoping they would become my new friends and since they were the only students here I knew "Oh hey Sierra I was wondering if you want to come to a party with Tara and I." Kat said "What party" I questioned "The one for the Fourth years" she said as I still didn't know what or where the party was but she grabbed Tara and I's wrist and pulled us to the party.

When we entered I saw a bunch of students from the academy but didn't know any of them but Kat said she wanted us to meet her friend ."Oh girls I want to introduce you to Christian" Kat said as I realized the boy she was talking about was the boy from the changing room."Hey training bra and training bra's friend" he said "Do you guys know each other' Kat said Tara was embarrassed "I guess you can say that" I said while sighing as Tara walked away and Kat said something to Christian then walked away."You know I never got your name" Christian asked me "Oh I'm Sierra" I responded "Do you think you can maybe stop calling her training bra" I asked him "Well usually I would say no but for you I guess I'll try to" he said as He gave me a wink but ignored it and smiled .

I went to catch up with Tara when I saw that people mostly idiotic fourth years were teasing her and saying she was hooking up with someone in the changing room which was false .I went back to Christian "Why are you telling people tara was hooking up with someone in the changing room." I asked glaring at him "I never said any thing" he said as I looked over to see some random guy with blonde hair who I think is Kat's brother Ethan . Who she told us about on the way but anyway he made up the rumor I guess he left before I came in to see him. "I'm sorry Christian I guess you were right" I apologized "It's alright" he responded as I left the party and went to my temporary dorm.
(A/N :I don't remember the show that good so don't judge If I make up some stuff)
I woke up and put on a black leotard with a light blue tutu.I headed to my final audition with the feeling of confidence and anxiousness both in me.