Ch.10

Elena's POV
1 week later

It was open week at the academy which means parents come visit their kids and watch them dance in each of there classes.I walked into the ballet studio for class.First we were doing partners when we were dancing all the parents of the other students were there except Christian and i's parents.After class I hung out with Kat "Hey Kat" I said as I walked up to her "Hey El how you been" she said "Fine" "Really cause my life is hell right now" she said "Why" "My mom wants me to do this interview thing with her." she said as I realized she feels like her mother is to involved with dancing then her."Do you want me to go with you" I asked her "Yes I would love that" she said as she grabbed my hand and we both ran back to our dorm.

Later on

I was at Kats house I was inside since they were doing the interview outside.I went closer to the window to hear "One time when I was 10 we were in Singapore and mom got so busy with work she flew back home completely forgetting I was still at the hotel" Kat said as she walked back inside "Come on El let's go" she said as we left.When we got back to the academy we went to our dorm and thought of something to do.I then got ready for hip hop dancing.When I went to the studio I went in to class and saw all the parents of the other students after we danced we were able to leave.I was outside with Tara as we were walking Kat came up to us."Hey guys I was wondering if you guys wanted to come shopping with me" she said "We don't have any money" "Oh but I do" she said as she pulled out a credit card."Kat you should be happy about your life being here unlike others and it seems like your taking this for granted" Tara said as she walked away "I'll go with you" I said as we went to the store.After that Kat and I went to Tara's dorm and saw Tara's stuff was all packed up that's when she told us she couldn't stay at the academy.After that we got ready for a party the other students were having.When we got there Kat,Sammy,Tara,Ethan,Christian, and I were just sitting down."you guys can visit me over the holidays" Tara said as we're still bummed out."That's crap" Sammy said "Don't worry Sammy at least we can still see her" I said "No Tara your crap" Sammy said "Sammy" Kat said "No Tara you made me stay at the academy and ruin my life with my dad who will probably never talk to me and your leaving cause of family" he said as he left shortly after we all left before me and Tara did I told her something "Even though I'm with Christian I would go back home to my family." I said to her as she smiled.

Next day

Kat and I were walking in the studio when we saw a paper that said Congratulations Tara Webster for earning a first year scholarship. Kat then ran to get Tara.When Tara saw it she saw she was able to stay but she has to work after classes. So after that we helped Tara un pack since she is staying.

So guys plz vote and comment on what you think of the series.I have been working really hard on them and I hope you guys enjoy the chapters.