V

*
Sierra's POV
1 week later

Everything was good and great.Ballet was okay but I was mostly in to Hip-Hop.I was in a good spot in all my classes. Kat,Sammy,Tara, and I had became the best of friends while Christian an I were friends close but still friends.

I woke up for class and put on a purple leotard with a purple wrapping skirt.
When Kat and I got to the studio I was greeted by Christian."hey Sierra" he said with a smirk "Hey Christian" I said as we all walked to class.

We saw Kat's mom.When Tara saw her she was basically fangirling over her.The entire class that day was just more training with Natasha studying us.
__________________________
Kat,Tara,and I were eating until Tara said "How come you didn't tell me your mom is Natasha Willis" "I thought you knew I mean everyone does." Kat said "Wait you didn't know I thought you knew since you have her photo in your locker" Kat said when Sammy sat with us "Hey Sa-" I was cut off by a girl with red hair she went up to us and kissed Sammy "Guys this Mia" he said "Wait your real" I said shocked "Anyways Si, Tara do you guys want to come with me to my moms performance." Kat said as she referred to me by my nickname as I responded with a " Sure" while "YES" was yelled by Tara with an excited look after that we all left to see her moms performance but we got to go backstage.

__________________________
After the performance

Kat,Tara,and I were sitting in Natasha's dressing room.
Then we saw Natasha walk in."Hello girls" "Hi mrs.Willis" Tara said "Oh you must be Tara and you must be Sierra I've heard much about Kat where is Abigail" she said while looking in the mirror "Mom if this was 4 years ago and Abigail was still my friend she would be here." Kat said as I laughed.

Soon after we all left the sun was already setting and I had nothing to do.So I went to hang out with Christian.

I knocked on the door to his dorm and heard someone say "Come in" I opened the door and saw Christian sitting on his bed with his guitar." I didn't know you played guitar" I said while sitting next to him "Well I play sometimes but you never asked during our twenty questions anyways hasn't Tara been acting weird since Natasha came to the academy" he asked

"It's cause she's a big fan of her" I responded "So where's Sammy" I asked "With Mia" he said "Why did you come to the academy late" I asked "Well...I can't really explain it" he said while putting down his guitar."Are you thinking of leaving the academy" I asked "Well at first but after I met you i felt like I should stay" he said as I felt my cheeks get hot.

Then we heard the door open so we looked to see who it was "Hey christian ....I'm I interrupting something cause I could leave" Sammy said "Actually I was gonna leave bye christian " I said as i waved bye and went to the door "oh and bye Sammy" I said as I left to my room.When I got to my dorm I got ready for bed and went to sleep.

__________________________
Next day

I woke up and got dressed for the studio.When I got to the studio with Kat we noticed Tara wasn't there.Christian came up to us and we started chatting then I saw Tara walk in she dyed her hair black like Natasha wow superfan much."There's something different about you....you got a new training bra." Christian said while walking away.

"What's up with the new look Tara" I said "What can't people change" she said as she got ready for class then Abigail came up to Kat and I ."First your brother now your mother one of your best friends has a crush on your entire family" she said "Oh be quiet Abigail " I said defending Kat. She rolled her eyes as she walked away.The entire class time Kat,Christian,and I were laughing a bit on how Tara has been acting lately.

After class Kat and I hung out in our dorm."Do you think Tara is taking this thing with your mom way to far." I asked her "Well yeah I don't like when my friends over obsess over my mom" she said she also told me that Tara went to go see her moms show.After talking for like hours we drifted off to sleep.

Next day
__________________________

Kat woke me up by being loud so I got dressed and went to the studio.
As Kat and I were talking Tara walked in with a hat on covering all her hair.She was about to speak with us but Natasha came in and started talking to Tara.So Kat and I walked to the corner with Christian.

We didn't know what Tara or Natasha were saying until Tara took off her hat and her hair was mermaid green I guess she is over being Natasha's number one fan.She then came up to Kat and I "Hey mermaid green with a few highlights this would be cute on you" I said as we got ready for class.