Ch.14

Elena's Pov
2 days later

I was with Tara,Kat,and Sammy."So you don't want her to stay" Tara obviously meaning Petra."Well...I don't know"Sammy said as Petra came down the stairs."So" I asked Petra "The academy...wants me stay" Petra said as we hugged."Im so excited" Kat said "Hello libbermen" Abigail said as she continued down the stairs."Look I got to go see you guys later." Sammy said as he left After a bit we went to class.Today we were working on the bar so I was next to Kat . After class I decided to hang out with Santana in our dorm.After a while I left and went to the studio I saw that there were these little girls practicing for the summer practices for ballet.I saw Kat was looking at one girl with red hair she was dancing really well.But we saw she didn't get in.

Next day

I walked to the studio.I saw that Christian and Kat were looking through the class window.I stood next to them and saw it was the little girls I then looked over to number 15.It was the little girl that didn't get in."I thought she didn't get in" I asked Kat "Well will see I made her blend in' Kat responded.As we saw she looked like all the other girls."She's in" Christian said "I guess we make a good pair" Kat said "Oh not like that pair but a team' she corrected "It's ok Kat I know what you mean." I said

Later on

We were in the lounge room."So Petra how was your day" I asked "Oh it was good im going back to Berlin." she said as we were shocked "I accepted the offer to go back home to my old academy" she said as we continued on that night.

Next day

We were helping Petra with her bags as we said goodbye to her and soon after she left.

A/N:I know really short chapter but I'm going to be having a 3 or 4 day break so I can write another Book but I will update soon.I ❤ Chuu guys.