Ch.13

Elena's POV
3 days later

I was in class this time we were doing acrobatics with our partners I still was partnered with Christian .We kept messing up so our teacher told us to work on after class.After class everyone left except me and Christian "Listen Elena I didn't Kiss her she kissed me and I didn't feel anything I want to be with you" he said "I would like to believe that but I don't think I can trust you" I said as he helped me lean backwards but instead of flipping me he kissed me.He then pulled away "Know can you trust me " he said with a smirk "Oh please your gonna need to work a lot harder then just a kiss" I said as I kissed back "See anyone can do that" I said with a smirk as we finally got the part we were supposed to do down.After that I went back to my dorm and changed into regular clothes.I then went out to my dorm when I heard Abigail and Sammy talking "Why did you send the picture." Sammy said as I went up to them "Abigail you sent the picture" I asked "Yeah" she replied "why to get back at Tara" I said "Your not part of this " she said as I walked away.I then went to the studio since we had to clean the class.As in we I mean Tara,Ethan,Petra,Christian,Kat,and I. Kat,Petra,and I were splashing drips of water on each other "You know if this was a movie we would be having a water fight" Petra spoke "Then this movie defiantly is horrible" I said as she laughed and we kept cleaning.After that we had class still in partners for the midsummers nights dream.It was with our partners and in groups.After class I was tired but got ready for English class and yes this academy has a school.I sat down in my sit next to Kat.I looked over at Tara I wasn't Mad her I was just upset so soon enough I would talk to her.I saw Abigail turn in her essay.When our teacher played it on the tv to show the class but instead it was a picture of Tara kissing Christian the same one I got on my phone I then got my bag and left class without any words.As I was walking outside down the steps I heard Christian following me "Elena can you wait " he said as I kept walking "Can you just stop..please" he continued as I kept walking "What do you want from me seriously go away go kiss Tara" I said as he stopped me "That was a mistake" he said "I don't care just leave me alone" I said "No" he said "What" I spoke "No I'm sick of leaving you alone Elena " he said as I looked down at the ground "yeah sure your mad at me right and don't want to be around me then there's other times when your the only one and I like you like a lot...So yeah " he continued as he walked away I then grabbed his arm "What" he asked as I kissed him he soon kissed back we then pulled away "I like you too Christian" I said as we walked back to the dorms together when we got there Christian asked "does this mean we're back together" he said as I nodded he then kissed my cheek and and went to his dorm I then back to mine and saw Santana "How was class" she asked "Actually really good Christian and I got back together." I said as Santana had wide eyes "Your serious" she asked as I nodded "That's great" she said as she hugged me.

Next day

Our class went camping then we had to share with people in our tents so Kat chose me Petra and Santana.As we set up are tent we started messing around.After that Kat and I when Tara came up to us."I know your doing these" she said holding a paper with the picture on it."Excuse me Elena I were having a conversation" Kat said as she got up "I know that we will never be best friends again but you need to stop" Tara spoke "like I could be bothered I didn't do that" Kat said as her and Tara started yelling at each other .We all got ready for the midsummer nights dream performance .Kat then grabbed Tara and I followed we were talking but Kat and Tara were fighting as I tried stopping them . We then went back to the center of the play and started Dancing again.Then during it Tara and Kat started fighting again.They ended up rolling In the mud.After that the girls went to clean up as Petra tool the girls clothes "Hey take them back" I said "No they need to stop fighting" she said "yeah well they can't fight naked so hand them there clothes back" I said as she sighed and left with the girls clothes .I went up to the girls "You guys need to stop fighting you guys are my best friends even you Tara I forgive you" I said as she smiled.They then got a sheet thingy wrapped it around them selves we then went to go find them clothes.We saw that we were on the boy side but they grabbed the clothes as they looked at the bottom of the bag we saw a stack of the picture."Told you it wasn't me it was Shawn." Kat said as they got some clothes.We then sat on a rock and talked about what was going on "I felt like i wanted you guys to ask me what was wrong then me telling you but in reality i need you both" Kat said as we hugged her "So how did Natasha take the party" I said as we laughed "Well she went ballistic" Kat said as we laughed after that we went back to camp an saw Shawn we showed him the pictures and made him burn them in the fire.I saw that Christian and Tara were talking I felt worried but nothing happened. I went over to Christian "Hey" I said with a smile then sat next to him."hey so I have something I got you" he said "What is it" I said as he handed me a necklace that was a white heart with a black outline it was a locket I opened it and it had something carved in it.It said Elena+Christian I looked at him and hugged "him thank you so much I love it " I said "Welcome here let me put the necklace on you" he said as I handed him the necklace as he put it on.I turned back to him and kissed him.We went back with the other campers and had a campfire .

Next day

Kat and I woke up early and got Tara we took her to the lake that was near.She started taking her clothes off "Tara were just looking" we said as we took off our clothes and jumped in.All of us were in tank tops and our underwear but hey we had fun.