Ch.12

Elena's POV

I was with Tara in the lounge room with Tara she was putting bandaids on her toes from her point shoes.For me I only had a tiny cut on my foot from the point shoes.When she put her shoes on Ethan and Christian walked in "Okay tell me who is better me or Christian"Ethan asked Tara "You of coarse" she said as I went up to Christian."Hey don't worry I think your better" I said as I kissed Christian and went back to Tara "So have you seen Kat lately she missed her classes today " I asked Tara "No not since I moved back with Abigail" she said "Wait so Kat doesn't have a roommate " I said "Yeah why are you gonna move back" she asked "No because i found out that my dorm is 8 inches wider than all the other dorms" I said as she laughed I then went back to my dorm and saw Santana sitting on her bed watching tv. "Where did you get this tv" I asked her "Oh it's mine but you can borrow it they brought it today" she said "Oh so what are you watching " I asked her "Well all these channels are the ones I had back home so I'm watching MTV." she said "What show " I asked as I sat down on my bed "Awkward it's a really good show" she said as we watched TV for a bit.

Next day

After all our classes I was sitting with Kat when Tara and ethan came and sat with us.After a bit this girl sat with us and took a picture of Ethan and Tara kissing."Oh guys this is Petra she is from Germany, Petra this is Elena my best friend , Tara my other best friend and Ethan my brother."What's with the picture" I asked "Oh Petra takes pictures of PDA public display of affection " Kat said as Petra showed Ethan and Tara the pictures.When Mr.Kennedy walked up to us "Katrina my office now" he said as Kat went to his office."I'm gonna go get ready for Ballet" I said as I went to the studio a bit early .After a while all the girls were in class Mrs.Raine was telling us to practice at kicks on the bar.After that we danced in groups.Finally after class Kat,Tara,and I started bugging Abigail about petra."Petra was so amazing class today wasn't she" Tara said "Yeah she gave me a reason to start practicing my balance" I said "Yeah and she gave me a reason to come to class" Kat said as Ethan came up to us and hugged Tara.As Kat and I left to the dorms.I went to my dorm and saw Santana taking a nap I decided not to wake her.So I went to lounge room and hug out there.Then I went back to my dorm and saw San was awake."Hey santana" I said "Hey Elena" she said I then got a text from Kat she wanted me to come hang out with her but I wanted to hang out with Santana. "So Santana what school did you go to" I asked "William MCkinley high school " she said "Neat" I said after that we talked more and more about our home life that we became best friends. After that I went to the lounge room and saw Kat,Ethan,Tara,and Christian I then went to Christian and kisses his cheek "What are you doing" I asked "Well I tried getting these two work together and they kept failing at it but I mashed up the clips when they were good and it turned out descent."So did you guys kiss and make up " I joked at Tara and Christian.

2 days later

We were all sitting at a table making fun of Sammy cause he throws like a girl.It was Kats 16th birthday and she asked us to throw cupcakes."To my sister sweet 16" Ethan said as he tried throwing a cupcake but it missed "I told you guys no presents no parties just us having a fun day" Kat said as I threw my cupcake and it hit her cheek "Ok Elena officially I'm glad I met you" She said as Tara came up to us "Hey guys what did I miss" Tara said as she looked at Kat "Oh your birthday" Tara said "Don't worry about it" Kat said as she wiped the cupcake off her face."So are we gonna do anything" Tara asked "Well the parentals will be at home and promised to make me something special."Kat spoke as her phone rang and she went to go answer it "I can't believe I did that" Tara said as Ethan shook his head "so my mom has a ballet tour so she can't make the dinner." Kat said "oh Kat I'm so-" Tara was cut off by Kat "They put a bunch of money into my account and said I can buy whatever I want" She said "Thing is I don't want presents and a empty house which means" Kat continued we all then invited people to Kats house party.

Next day

I was in class we were do par di dir.Christian and I kept messing around In class and started laughing."If you two are going to keep acting like this I want you to leave my class" Mrs. Raine said as Christian and I left "So how come you haven't been talking to me lately " I ask him "Really busy" he said "Yeah well you and Tara have been so distant from me did I do something wrong" I said "No it's just I have been really busy Tara probably has been too" he said as kissed me "Alright" he said as he pulled away "Alright" I responded as I smiled

Later on

Kat,Petra,and I were blowing up balloons when Kat decided to suck up the helium.She started to do a funny voice as we laughed.After a couple hours everyone arrived at the party."Hey loner" I said to Christian as I sat down next to him "Not really in a festive mood are you" he asked "Not really I lost Santana" I said "Oh your roommate" he said as Kat came up to us."having fun guys" she asked "Not really" we said in unison "I heard the birthday girl was gonna cut the cake without me." we saw it was Lucas then Kat went up to him and started kissing him."Let's go hang out outside" Lucas said as Kat looked at us "Will stay here" Christian said as they went outside "are you ok you seem tense" I asked him "I'm fine" he said as I got up and went to find Santana."hey Elena" Santana said as she was standing next to wall "Having fun" I asked "Not really" she said as she went outside I was gonna go back to Christian when I saw that he left.I then heard my phone buzz I saw it was picture that was sent to me.I opened it and saw it was of Christian and Tara kissing.I felt tears in my eyes then I saw Christian walking towards "Hey El-..are you okay" he asked "No Christian just never talk to me again now I know why you've been distant" I said as I walked outside to see the cops in the distance.

Next day

We were in Mr.Kennedy's office it was Kat,Ethan,Tara,Abigail,Sammy,Christian,Petra,and I "who's responsible " Mr.Kennedy asked "I did it" Tara said "Oh please you were barley even their" I said "I did it" Christian said next thing you know it were all having an argument."Enough you were all at the party when the police arrived so you are all in detention until further notice" Mr.Kennedy said as we stayed silent "Katrina I'll see you separate now back to class" Mr.Kennedy continued as we all left the office except Kat."Elena can I talk to you" Christian asked "No sorry I'm too busy" I said as I walked away from him.As I got into class "Okay class back to your partners" Mrs. Raine said as I walked up to Christian that entire class was horrible.I guess this is the end of Christian and I.