IV

*
Sierra's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm which also woke up Kat."Hey where we're you last night" she asked "I was with Christian our 20 questions." I said with a smirk and got ready for class.
When Kat and I got to class and I saw Christian was looking at me so I smiled at him.Halfway through class our instructor tried helping Christian with his technique but Christian got angry and left class.

_________________________

I quickly went to my dorm and got dressed.I put on my blue and red long sleeve flannel with black jeans and brown lace up boots.

I was walking outside until I saw Christian on his board.I went up to him "What was your problem in class" I asked "I don't like people touching me" "That must make you a fun date" I said walking up to "Which you won't find out" he responded.

I then stepped on his board so we were inches apart."What are you doing" he asked "Well people spend thousands of dollars for treatment but I'm doing it for free." I said as I put my hand on his arm "Now in 10 or less words tell me how you feel when I do this" I said still holding his arm "Makes my skin crawl" he said as I moved my hand and placed it on his chest "How about that" I said "Feels the same" then I moved my hand to the side of his cheek" and that" I said as he grabbed my hand and put it down gently as I came up with my conclusion "I see your not homophobic your just peopleophobic but don't worry it's not incurable .Now can I give it a try" I said pointing to his skateboard.

I put on his helmet and stepped on the board.I felt Christians hands around my waist helping me with my balance.His hands let go as I went down a hill "Christian how do I stop " I asked getting scared "Put your foot on the back of the board" he said as I was close to crashing "Christian" I said right before I fell I heard Christians' footsteps coming towards me and helping me up "Sierra are you okay " he asked "Yea I'm fine" I said taking off the helmet.

I then felt Christians hands on my waist when he pulled me up when we realized how close we were he unwrapped his arms from me and got his board and we left.

We then headed to the park."I thought you said we would never go on a date" I joked "This isn't a date."he replied with a laugh. We sat down on the grass and looked at the sun since it was already setting but while we were watching we talked about our childhoods and got a bit more closer as friends.

After that he dropped me off a t my door as we said goodbye I opened the door to see Kat still awake "Where were you now" she asked slightly annoyed "I went to the park and watched the sunset with someone" I responded putting on my sleep wear
"with who" she asked "Christian" I said as she jumped up and down and kept repeating "Christian and Sierra" "Keep it down you" I said as she kept asking questions all night.

__________________________

We were in class and I saw our teacher instructing Christian and this time he wasn't angry.That was basically what happened in class besides Christian messing around with me while we were dancing.

__________________________
After Class

Kat,Tara,and I went to go eat so We went to the snack bar. I got an iced tea and that was it.I sat backdown with the girls and saw Sammy joined us.

"Hey Sammy" I said "hey Sierra" he responded as they ate we were talking until I felt someone sit next to me it was Christian and saw Kat with a fake flirty look "So Christian how long have Sierra and you have been dating" Kat asked jokingly "Haha very funny" he replied sarcastically "Actually I have to go meet up with Ethan for 'practice'" he said as he got up "Bye Christian" I said "Bye Sierra" he said as he left.

"So Tara I want to say sorry for Abigail posting your pros and cons list" I said as yesterday I got an email so did everybody else in the school the pros and cons were basically a reveal on Tara's crush on Ethan "Don't worry about it things are lifting up" She said with a smile as we continued talking.