Blind Idiots

The knock on the door signalled their arrival, it was game time.
I walked down the stairs and stood behind Alfred as he opened the door, I smoothed down the skirt of my dress and tried to calm my nerves. It was just my friends after all. I stepped up from behind Alfred to introduce myself to my friends for the first time.
They all walked in and I stuck my hand out to each if them, "Hi I'm Richelle, but everyone calls me Dixie, don't ask why it's a long story." I shook the hands of all my teammates, pausing briefly when I got to Wally.
"Why Dixie?" He asked, of course he did.
I shrugged, "Some nicknames just don't make sense, like why is Dick short for Richard, I don't know."
"I guess that makes sense." He allowed.
I shrugged, and turned to the rest of my teammates,
"It's nice to meet you guys, and thanks so much for this, though it's really not necessary." As I said that I sent a pointed look in Bruce's direction as he appeared behind me.
He glared at me briefly before putting on his hospitable billionaire face,
"Hello, I'm Bruce Wayne, it's nice to meet you all, however I will not be here for most of your stay due to business, make yourselves at home, Dixie or Alfred can show you to the guest rooms." And with that he left.
Asshole.
I pulled out my phone and checked the time, "So I have school in thirty minutes, if I was correctly informed you guys will be accompanying me." I told them.
Kaldurh stepped forward, "That is correct, and while I believe you will act with discretion regarding our identities, I do not know you so I have to warn you we do not take well to people revealing our identities." He warned me.
I nodded, "I won't tell, I promise."
"Okay, so Megan, Wally and Artemis will be in the school with you, with the exception of Artemis, since she already goes to school with you, we have made sure their schedules match yours. The rest of us will guard the perimeter." Aqualad informed us.
Artemis laughed, "So Wally looks like your sixteen again."
We all smiled at that, Megan could just shape shift to look younger, but Wally, who was currently nineteen, would have to pretend to be three years younger than he actually was.
He huffed, "this is why Robin should be here, he is sixteen, if I've gotta be in high school again it would be so much better if my best bro was here." He grumbled.
Artemis laughed, "Even if he was here he wouldn't have gone in the school with you, can't wear sunglasses inside all day." She reminded him.
He, he, he. I ground my teeth.
"Ready to go guys?" I asked, as I started waking out the door.
They all nodded and followed me out, oh this was going to be fun.