I Dare You

I was going to kill Meg'an! Truth or dare seriously? I fumed silently as she sat, a knowing smile on her face watching Artemis trying to figure out a proper dare for Wally. She tapped her head, "hmm, I'm thinking ice cube down the pants, but that lacks a certain amount of I don't know creativity, oh well, Wally-" She paused her eyes going unfocused before getting a confused look on her face and saying, "well I guess." She coughed, shook her head, and sent a pointed look at Meg'an before saying, "Wally, I dare you to make out with Dixie for, like a minute."
My jaw dropped and his face went bright red, I looked at Meg'an and glared.
"Uh I don't even know her, that would be weird!" Wally protested.
"What are you chicken?" Artemis taunted. He stopped arguing and walked over to me. He pulled me up, put his hand on the back of my neck and brought his lips to mine. My eyes went wide in shock before they fluttered closed. He pulled me closer to him and I forgot about all our friends sitting there watching us. My mouth opened of its own accord and his tongue slid in, my hands moved up and tangled in his hair.
Someone cleared their throat.
We jumped apart, I looked down and rubbed the back of my neck, he excused himself and walked away, I did the same, heading for the Batcave. I was going through police reports when my phone beeped. I looked down and saw it was a text from Wally.
Wally: Just made out w this really hot chick, b jealous
Me: good 4 U, who is she?
Wally: Bruce Wayne's kid
Me:Aren't U supposed 2 B protecting her or something??
Wally:Artemis dared me!
Me: do u like her then?
Wally: IDK, she's really cool & super hot, but Im not sure if I want 2 date someone who doesn't get what we do
Me: What do u mean she doesn't get it?
Wally: I think u have 2 do what we do to really understand, and also what if she got hurt?
Me: For 1 she's already in trouble, and 2 if she dated Wally and not Kid Flash what exactly would she be in danger from? Ur mom?
Wally: Ha ha ha, so U think I should do something about it?
Me:... Well do U like her?
Wally: I think I do, I mean I just met her, she could be a total weirdo
Me: Well maybe U should find out
Wally: Find out what?
Me:if she's a total weirdo
Wally: Ur right
Me: Dude, I'm always right.