Can You See Me?

"What to do, what to do, what to do?" Wally mused as we all sat around at my mansion. "I have a gym." I suggested.
Being that we were a team of Superheroes the gym kind of appealed to everyone, so I showed them our very expensive facility.
"What's with all the gymnastics stuff?" Megan asked me.
"I'm a gymnast, I was raised in a circus."
"Cool!" Wally said, "can you do like backflips and stuff?"
I shrugged, "sure, that and some other things."
"Can you show us?" He asked.
"Alright." I then hopped up onto the rings and showed them some backflips and stuff, I then jumped down and gave an over exaggerated bow.
They jokingly applauded in return.
"So feel free to come in here, it's pretty cool if I do say so myself." I told them.
We spent the rest of the night hanging out, we used the gym for awhile, played some video games and then when everyone went to sleep I snuck downstairs to the Batcave.
I had just sat down and was going through some crime reports when I heard a gasp behind me. I swivelled in my chair and saw Meg'an looking around in shock and awe.
I saw her putting the pieces together in her head, seeing the batcave, it wasn't hard to do. Batman liked to display everything, and I meant everything. From souvenirs of past Villains we had taken down to our suits, in lit glass cases, there was no talking my way out of that one.
"So, I guess you've found me out." I said to her, getting up out of my chair and gesturing to my uniform.
Her eyes were huge, "but, but your a girl! It doesn't make any sense!" She exclaimed.
I raised one eyebrow, "It doesn't have to, it just is, look, my secret identity was the best kept secret in all of the justice league, even if they found Batman out, no one would suspect me. I never had to worry about anyone figuring out my secret identity, until now. It's not you finding out that's a big deal though, personally I really don't care if you know or not, it's Batman's rule. The problem is that Harley Quinn found me out, god knows how, and now according to Bruce I'm in 'trouble'." I put air quotes around the last word, "as if I can't take care of myself." I huffed. "Regardless, that's why you guys are here." I explained.
She took that in, in stunned silence before saying,
"And you don't want me telling them."
I nodded, "I can't tell if you read my mind, or if you just put that together."
She shrugged, "a bit of both."
I smiled at that.
"I just can't believe your a girl! Totally explains the way you look at Wally though, I didn't think you were gay. Does he know?" She asked.
I stared at her, "Uh two things, one no he does not know and I intend to keep it that way, and two, I do not look at Wally 'that way'!" I exclaimed.
She gave me a look, and tapped her head, "I read minds honey, I know these things."
I sighed, "So now you have two things your not telling anyone."