It's Not Over

The way he looked at me, like he didn't know me, god, it was all I could do not to have burst into tears right there, but I had managed to cover it up with anger, I was angry, but that emotion was short lived, I was just heartbroken now.

I was about to Zeta to the batcave when the alarms started blaring. Suddenly out of nowhere the cave lights went off and then back on, and there stood Harley Quinn, with the Joker by her side.

"You didn't think we couldn't escape now did you?" She cooed.

"You're both out, together again, what do you want with me?" I exclaimed.

"Well I want to make you pay birdy, duh, and it's so much fun to watch your life implode because I doubt your little friends know your secret, especially not that fast one you're so fond of." She taunted me.

Meg'an and Artemis gave me sympathetic looks, while the boys looked at me with matching looks of confusion.

"Secrets rot your soul boy wonder." Joker laughed, placing special emphasis on the word boy.

"What's he talking about Robin? It can't be that you uh, it can't be what we talked about earlier." Wally said.

"You know what puddin, I think we should just let them take some time with that, but before we go maybe I should make it a little easier on poor Robin." Harley Quinn said before the lights went out again.

I felt someone grab at my head, and when the lights came back on my wig was on the ground along with it my mask, and my very long, very feminine hair had fallen down around my shoulders, and rested very near close to my waist.
Well shit.