Chapter 4: fuck my feelings

BTW Danielle Perry is BAE

"you have a crush on vic.. i know its pretty obvious." he walked over and sat next to me on the bed. "and you got it bad." i stood up and walked to other side of the room. "no you're crazy..im straight" i protested. kyler started laughing.

"trust me ...you're the farthest thing from it." he laughed harder. i straighten out my shirt and rolled my eyes. "if you want vic you gotta change ..this" he pointed at my clothes and hair.

"but vics straight" i said.

"he can push it down all he wants but you can't hide what you really are, he just needs someone to tempt him and thats you"

"why me?" how could i be tempting to anyone.

"hes into you i know, he looks at you alot, he looks at you in that way that every girl wants to be looked at" i haven't noticed

" make over!" he cheered before messing up my hair by running his fingers through it. my hair is longer then its ever been.

he then grabbed a comb and i guess tried to style it. "i mite need to.." he ran over the side table drawer and pulled out a pair of scissors "what are you goning to do with those?!" i yelled. "calm down i know what im doing" he said approaching me with the scissors and a comb.

~~
"great now put this on" kyler handed me a white shirt, red hoodie, black jacket and black skinny jeans. "..now? ..like infront of you?" i looked nervously at him.

"ill turn around if that makes you feel better, geez you're such a baby." he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms before turning around with his back facing me.

i quickly put the clothes he gave me on but the jeans were tight. "uh are these suppose to cut off circulation?" I asked struggling to slid them on.

"Yep! Are they on yet?"

"Yeah..."

Kyler turned around and faced me "kellin.. welcome to twink bootcamp"

"Twink? What?"

"You have much to learn"

~~~~~~~
Vic

"Danni no not here" i said pushing her away.

"Its just a kiss Jesus Vic" she rolled her eyes. "It starts with a kiss then that leads to touching then that lead to.. other things."

"And is that so bad?!" She whined leaning back on the dock where we we're sitting.

"we already talked about that.." I straightend out my shirt.

" that you're afraid of pussy?"

"Wow..real nice danni fuck my feelings right?" I said getting up.

She signed "ugh come one I was kidding!" She called after me but I was already walked off.

I already told her how I feel about sex. Im just not ready for that yet.

I started to head over to my office in the music room, When I saw kellin walking out of his cabin, fidgeting with his clothes witch definitely looked different from his usual attire.

"Hey kellin!" I called out as I jogged up to him

Kellin

My eyes shot up as I saw who called my name. Butterflies erupted in my stomach and I suddenly got really nervous.

"Hel--hey" I tried to not be so formal. He smiled and I got a glance at the little tooth that he has which is absolutely adorable.

"I wanted to tell you we're having a movie night over at the center of camp it's gonna be like a outside thing, you should come"

I can cum

"Ill be there! Yeah sounds fun." I don't know where that inner thought came from.

"Great I'll a save you a seat?"

"Y-yeah Sure"

He smiled a last time before walking off in the other direction.

"I saw everything!!" I heard kyler squealed as he stuck his head out if the cabins window. "Vic asked out kellin why aren't you fangirling with me?!"

"He didn't ask me out he was being a good counselor and making sure I participate in camp activities" I simply told him.

Kylers face when blank "why do I waste my time "he asked him before shutting the window.

It doesn't matter cause you that wasn't him 'asking me out' was it?

------------

Haven't updated in forever and I give u the shit that is this chapter I'm sorry.