Chapter 8: Femboy

Vote & comment∆
°°°°°°°°°°°°
You could smell the burnt hair from straighteners and hairspray all throughout camp. People were running back and forth to different cabins exchanging makeup and clothes. I sat on steps of my cabin watching, some guys were doing the girls hair and makeup talking and laughing while getting ready for the big party. Even though under the circumstances we are under were still like a community, a family. We were in this together. I was waiting for Alex and Kyler to come back with 'supplies'. I have never been to a real party apparently but I think lock-ins at the church should count though.

"Ok butter cup I traded some nail polish from the girls for a pack of batteries and a bag of Takis. Let's get you cute " Alex said holding a little black bag "we also got a little bit of makeup but kylers gonna do that."

I shrugged and stood up to go back in the cabin with Alex following behind me. I trust them in making me look more attractive I mean I obviously have no idea what I'm doing. I was down forever I needed to prove a point.

I'm not that innocent.

"Let's do this!" Kyler yelled literally kicking open the wooden screen door. "I got the perfect outfit for you, I had my cousin sneak it in for me." He pulled out a duffle bag out from under his bed before pulling anything out he look gave me a very serious look.

"Are you ready to be the second baddest bitch in camp?"

"Yes"

Vics pov

"Everything's under control Adam don't worry" I gave him a reassuring smile as he got into his car. " I know you can handle it. I'll be back next week like every year these Christian business leaders of America conventions are really a bore" he rolled his eyes but smiled a bit. " I bet man, ill keep you updated and text me when you get to the city" I tried to get him gone as fast as possible but he felt like he needed to remind me of the routines things I know very very well.

"I gave you the key ring right?"

"Yes Adam, don't you gotta be in the hotel by 9? " I said looking at my phone "it's 7:30"

" Yeah, your right ok I'll see you in a few days. I trust you Vic don't let me down" with that he was off, speeding down the dirt road. I sighed, finally I texted my brother and headed to my cabin to change out of my uniform.

When I got to my cabin Danielle was sitting on my bed with her arms crossed. I stopped at the doorway for a second cause she scared me a bit but after I saw it was her I went on with doing what I was doing.

"We need to talk," she said as she watched me pull clothes out of my drawer.

"Talk" I pulled out my black skinny jeans with the rip in the knees. I went over to my other dresser for shirts.

"So people are talking.."

"Let me talk, button up or t-shirt?" I asked her.

" they're saying somethings going on with you and kellin"

"T-shirt and a flannel" I jumped up to run to my suitcase to get my red and black flannel. "Ooor this jean jacket?" I liked both.

"Vic seriously! are you fucking this guy cause I literally couldn't handle being the reason you turned back to guys"

" you sound ridiculous, he's a sweet kid who needs guidance. I'm his counselor I'm doing my job, don't feed into that stupid gossip seriously it's not cute. " I took off my shirt to put on the white t-shirt. I could feel Danielle eyes staring at my body longingly. "Shouldn't you be getting ready for the party?" I suggested id really like to not be stared at while I'm changing.