chapter 5: movie night

"I wasted an hour of my life" Alex said flopping on to his bed which wasn't far from mine.

"I kinda liked it" I shrugged I walking over to my bed to sit.

"Of course you liked it" Alex mumbled

"Whats that suppose to mean?"

"I can see the bulge in your skinny jeans"

"What! " I panicked, looking down at my pants and there is was. Pants shouldn't be this tight! "It wasn't noticeable was it?"

"You mean did Vic see it? He saw it"

My life is over.

I turned over on my bed and screamed in my pillow.

"He smirked" Alex added.

My head shot up what dose that mean? How do you know?"

"Calm down..I was sitting right next to you kellin, of course I didnt expect you to notice since all your attention was on Vic." He rolled his eyes.

He was right.

"Its kinda hard not too when some ones rubbing your leg." I blushed.

"what?"

"He was rubbing my leg.." I bit my bottom lip to hold back my smile

"Vic? Like how?"

"I don't know!" I covered my face with my hands to hide the blushing. I felt like school girl gossiping.

1 Hour ago

Alex and I we're walking to the center of the camp were the stage was. There was projecter and a white board set up on stage.

I was mixed with nervous and exciting feelings. I settled with nervous the second I saw Vic sitting alone on the log style bench. "looks like theres trouble in paradise" Alex whispered to me when he saw me stairing at Vic.

"What do you mean?"

"Vic's alone and Danielle is sitting over there with other girl counslers, if I had my phone I would check her twitter."

"What would that to do with--"

"Kelllin!" I was cut off by my name being called. I looked to see Vic smiling and waving me to come over.

I smiled and headed in that direction; Alex right behide me. I akwardly smiled as I sat down next to Vic.

The seats in the other rows where getting filled up. "Soo this movie suppose to be good.. I heard.." Vic said nodding.

"Oh..I.. I don't know...I um --"

" I heard someone switched the movie we're supposed to watch with a gay porno" Alex interrupted somewhat saving me from myself.

"Hello everyone! Welcome to movie night." Adam said into the microphone. "Tonight we'll be watching wreck it Ralph." Some people cheered including Vic.

Adam jumped off stage and went to the projector.

"I'm glad you decided to come, I'm not just your counselor kellin, I can be your friend too." He smiled and patted my back. "Yeah" I said under my breath.

~

30 minutes in and I'm really getting into this movie. Its adorable.

A funny part came up and me and Vic both laughed, his hand accidentally landing on my thigh. I held my breath and looked at him, it was like he didn't even notice cause he was still looking at the screen but he didn't remove his hand.

I turned to my left and saw Alex eating a box of sour patch kids not paying any attention to anything else.

I tried to focus back on the movie but it was hard considering Vic was slowly rubbing my thigh. I've never been touched like this and I really liked it although I was nervous and scared of someone seeing. It was fairly dark though.

His hand went farther up my thigh, slowly making Little circle patterns. I bit my bottom lip and focused harder on the movie as My breathing became deeper. "Are you OK?" Vic whispered in my ear, his warm breath hitting the side of my neck.

"Yeah" I said in a high pitch squeak. I was too scared to look at him. Scared wasn't the word...nervous maybe. I felt a tension building down there which is torture when your wearing these kind of jeans. I just prey it isn't noticeable.

All of a sudden he quickly moved his hand. I turned to him to see that Danielle appeared next to him and whispered something in his ear. 'I gotta go' he mouthed before leaving the staged area with Danielle.

NOW

"And you got hard off that?" Kyler asked. I didn't realize he came in the cabin. "Id get it if he was legit jerking you off but come on Kelly "

I cringed at his blunt words

"It was innocent..I think it's cute" Alex smiled.

Kyler layed stomach down on his bed that was across from ours.

"Why weren't you at movie night?" I asked him, I just now noticed I didn't see him there.

"I got caught trying to switch out wreck it Ralph for a gay porno" he said it like it was no big deal. "But anyway kellin I think this innocent thing mite work for you"

"Oh my God what are talking about?" Alex groaned.

"Kelly's in twink boot camp " kyler grinned. I still don't know what that means.

"Twink boot camp?..really? That's stupid"

"Youre stupid!" Kyler stuck his tongue out.

"Lights out guys" adam said over the intercom.

"night guys" I said Alex and kyler.

"Wet dreams" Kyler said before turning off the light.

"You're so gross" Alex mumbled, getting under the blankets, i did the same.

_________________

The next chapter will be up soon.

I really need to update this story more.