Ch.2

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!
You guys are the peanut butter to my grape jelly!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

   My outfit was perfect for the party I had decided on short Jean shorts that barely covered my ass and a pink crop top that made my c cup chest pop and my waist look even smaller. It was the perfect city girl gone country for the night outfit. I had curled my blond hair and did my makeup dark to finish off the look i put in my belly button ring and some rainbow flip flops on. I looked at myself in the full length mirror and I had to say I looked good. I still had a few minutes so I decide to smoke a little before Trevor comes to get me. The best way to show up to a party is a little stoned. I walk out to the balcony and light up the bowl. When I'm high I always feel so much better. The constant pounding in my head had intensified since we landed if that was even possible.

I stumble down the steps giggle trying to reach the door before my parents do. I'm still not talking to them so I'm sure bitch ass Trevor told them what we were doing tonight. Trevor never does anything wrong so I'm sure they aren't even worried about me now that they got my out of the "dangers of New York" as they say.

"Bye honey have fun, stay close by Trevor" my dad yells from wherever him and mom are making out right now.

The only responds I give them is slamming the door which scared me a little then I laughed about it.

"What's so funny?" I look up to find Trevor and a pretty dark haired girl with a thousand freckles holding hands.

"And why are your eyes so red mere?" Trevor asks sounding concern. Yeah like he actually cares. "No reason." I say with a giggle.

"Hey I'm Lux Trevor's girlfriend." I giggle again and wave at her not being able to feel my tongue at the moment. Trevor sniff the air like a weird dog or something and says

"do y'all smell that it smells like something weird?"
  I just laugh again and walk to the car where they follow me. Shit I think I smoked more than I probably should have I'm used to sharing not having it all to myself. Well tonight should be fun.

We pull up to an open field with a huge fire.There were cars parked all over the place I was shocked with how many people were there so early. The sun was just now setting. I trip getting out of the car and I hear Trevor say I'm acting weird. He just doesn't know what fun is. I keep walking until I find a cooler and open it up to find sodas. What the hell.

"What kind of bull shit party is this, there is nothing to drink!" I turn around to yell ignoring all the stares I'm getting.

Trevor looks pissed and asks "what do you call what's in that cooler Meredith? That is drinks and you can have whichever one you want."

I roll my eyes at him but then it feels cool so I keep doing it until I start to feel dizzy. I look at Trevor and his eyes are now glazed over and he looks like he is very concentrated. I wonder on what. Then it goes away and he looks at Lux who was already watching him with a worried look she must think he's insane too.

"Watch Meredith for me I will be right back Derek needs me for a sec." Who the hell is Derek and how does Trevor know he needs him. I think someone needs to be in a mental hospital or something. After watching Trevor walk off Lux turns to me

"come on I bet these hum- I mean people have alcohol." I smile from ear to ear after hearing that word and follow after her. I think I might like this girl.  The guy hands me a huge bottle of fireball and says I'm so hot I can have anything that I want. I'm pretty sure he was referring to his dick but I just laugh at him and wink. You have to be nice to people who give you a bottle the size of your head. We walk off and Lux mutters "pig" under her breathe I giggle agreeing with her and she smiles at me.

Do You Believeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें