Ch.8

Derek's pov

"No I don't want to go in!" Meredith is screaming from the car refusing to unlock the door.

Trevor pulls up in my car and gets out laughing at me.

"Dude you look pitiful what has she done now?" I roll my eyes at him, my mate is starting to make me look weak.

"She doesn't want to go inside." I tell him flatly.

I turn to get a good look at the house it seems like a nice one. Honestly it looks like something from a magazine that most humans would only dream of having. Meredith seems like she could have the perfect life but she chooses to ruin it.

Trevor asks "Why don't you take her to eat sober her up a little then you can bring her back?" I nod my head and walk around to the drivers side

"good idea I will see you later." He smiles and waves at me mind linking about how he will let her parents know. He's a good friend and cousin.

"Where are we going?" Meredith asks.

"To eat."

Was all I said and that was all of the conversation until we got into the diner near the pack house. It was ran by pack members which would be good so I wouldn't have to kill any humans for looking at my mate for too long.

"Alpha welcome please sit anywhere!"

Hannah a girl a little younger than I said bowing her head in respect. I took my mates hand feeling the Sparks where our hands met and pulled her to a booth. She giggled while looking at the menu upside down. Within seconds Maggie our waitress came by.

"What can I get for you both alpha?" She asks head bowed.

"A hamburger! And don't call me alphy my names Mere!" Meredith answers with a laugh.

I can't resist smiling at how cute she is. Maggie looked at me confused so I tell her

"two hamburgers with fries and two cokes please Maggie." She smiled and walked away.

Meredith was looking around before her eyes landed on Jeramy one of our best fighters in the pack. She smiled at him and winked he smiled back his face turning a slight pink color making me growl he looks to me and lowered his head. She looked at me and frowned

"you should get that throat thing checked out I really don't want to get sick from you." I smile at her

"so that means you will be hanging out with me?" I tease. Her frown deepens

"no I don't like you!" My wolf whines in my head it hurt us for her to say things like that.

I drop my smile and don't say anything else.

After about 30 minutes of eating a hamburger and all the fries and half of my burger and drinking three cups of Coke Meredith is finally done and mostly sober. She sits up from laying down in the booth for about ten minutes. She looks around like she had no clue where she was.

"Why am I here?" She asks me.

"You were drunk and didn't want to go in your house so I brought you here to sober you up." I inform her.

Meredith pov----------------------------

It was like waking up from a super real feeling dream. Except it wasn't a dream.

"And you thought it was okay to take me somewhere?! I don't even know you! Look dude I'm not interested!" I scream at the extremely hot man sitting in front of me.

My head was killing me and ever since I got to this awful town my head felt like it could explode at any minute. The guy did some kind of throat thing and everyone in the small dinner looked at us with fear in there eyes. I just rolled mine it wasn't like this weirdo could kill me in front of all these people at least I don't think.

" Your parents know you are with me!" The man raises his voice at me.

Well of course they do because who cares if this stranger kills me they would probably be a little happy that they don't have to deal with me anymore. I look down and see three empty plates sitting in front of me. My eyes get huge

"how much did I eat?" I ask a little scared to hear the answer.

He did a little chuckle saying

"Well you had a hamburger and all the fries and then ate most of my burger."

"HOLY CRAP! Everyone knows I don't eat red meat do you have any idea how much exercise I will have to do to work this off?!" His eyes grew big like I had just offended him greatly.

"you don't eat red meat? How do you even survive?" I roll my eyes at him and get up to look for the bathroom.

He's out of the booth before I can even take a step.

"Where do you think you are going?" See this guy has some serious issues.

I roll my eyes for the millionth time today. I should probably stop doing that.

"To the bathroom you freak! And don't follow or I will seriously call the cops."

His face gets a little red and he moves to the side so I can pass him. I knock into his arm a bit hitting harder than I should because it hurt me probably more than him.

After puking the contents of my stomach up I look at myself in the mirror. My eyes were red and my face was paler almost a purple shade my skin looked saggy like it was trying to melt off my face. Either the drugs and alcohol was starting to catch up to me or I was dying. And if I got to choose I would pick the later. I was so embarrassed by my looks I didn't even want to go back out to the extremely hot but crazy guy. I leaned in close to the mirror staring deep into the eyes staring back at me.

'Help' I jumped looking around but no one was in the room with me. I ran from the bathroom and out of the diner.