Ch.4

------------Derek's pov.

I woke to someone slamming a bedroom door closed. I had a smile on my face, that was for sure the best sleep I have ever gotten. I look over to find my mate gone. I jump out of bed and slide on some basketball shorts. I walk out of my room and can hear someone crying in Luxs room. I knock but no one replies so I open it instead. I would kill anyone who messes with my little sister. She is laying on her bed holding one of her pillow pets. She's obsessed with them and Trevor buys her one every time she gets upset with him.

"What's wrong luxy?" I ask sitting down next to her. She sniffs a little and wipes her tear filled eyes.

"I just wanted us to be friends so bad but she doesn't like me and she's rude." Im beyond furious at this point

"who the hell could be rude to you?"

"Y-your mate." She hiccups out. I'm shocked why would my beautiful perfect mate be mean to my little sister, Lux couldn't even hurt a fly. I hug her up while rubbing her back

"where is she?"
She sniffs again.

"trev took her home. They are next door neighbors." She informs me.

I let go of her once she dries up all the tears and promise her

"she will love you, I'm sure she was just sick this morning from last night."

Remembering how much she had to drink I'm sure she is still not feeling well and I need to be with her. Holding her and loving her. Wow I'm becoming a very whipped guy and I haven't even had a conversation with her yet. I go back to my room to shower so I can go over and see my mate.

It's about a 10 minute drive from trevors house to the pack house, 2 minutes when we are running in wolf form. I park on the curb and get out to see a very pissed off Trevor cleaning the passenger side of his car. He looks up and waves me over

"hey man what are you doing here?"

"I woke up this morning and Meredith was gone. I need to be with her." He nods understanding.

"Yeah I'm the one who had the pleasure of being with her this morning." He tells me pointing to his car that he calls baby.

"She threw up again?"

"Hell yeah she did and she walked inside like she didn't do anything wrong. I don't know how she is even apart of my family. She's a bitch." I growl at him. No one was going to say anything bad about my mate!

"Sorry dude but it's true. Just get to know her, there isn't much to know I can promise you that." Wow my little girl has really upset people today. I smile a little at that.

"Her house is that one" pointing to the one right across the street. I remember trevor always talking  about how cool and sweet his cousin was. How she was his best friend and that he was so excited for her and her parents to move here once she turned 14. None of us knew of course why they had to wait until she turned 14 though and when she never changed they never came home. I walk up to the door and ring the bell.

Merediths pov.-----------

I wake up to find my favorite breakfast French toast and bacon sitting next to my bed. I go to the bathroom first and pull out some pain killers. One will take the pain away two will make you feel like your floating on clouds. I take one and go back to the beautiful breakfast. After I finish I decide to take a shower and get ready for the day its about 1 o'clock now. I finish my everyday makeup and end up straightening my hair when I hear the door bell ring. It's probably Trevor telling my parents how I ruined his car this morning. I lay back in bed still in my pink silk robe when a knock comes from my door. Oh great I'm probably going to be in trouble.

"WHAT?" I yell at the door.

No one answers which pisses me off and I stomp over swinging the door open. Well I wasn't expecting that. The hot guy I woke up to this morning was standing there smiling at me. I gave him my dirtiest face I have a boyfriend that loves and misses me and I'm not letting some random guy mess that up for me. No matter if he is the most perfect thing I have ever seen.

"What do you want?" I ask coldly.

"I was just going to make sure you were okay from last night." Wow that voice was like the most beautiful thing I have ever heard. I roll my eyes at him.

"I'm alive obviously so I'm fine." I say and start to close the door but he push past me and enters my room uninvited.

"Look phyco we slept together it was a fun night sure but I'm not interested in you so get the hell out of my house before I call the cops." He walks around my room like I never said anything to him. What the hell is wrong with this guy?

He picks up the picture of me and Jenny kissing and I'm pretty sure he growls.

"You like girls." He states instead of asking. I walk over to him an jerk the picture out of his gigantic hand placing it back down.

"Look I don't know who the hell you think you are but I don't want you in here so get out. And no I'm not into girls but if I was that would be fine asshole!" He laughs at this apparently me being pissed is funny to the guy.

"My name is Derek its nice to meet you." He tells me reaching out for my hand. I slap it away and walk to the closet and pick out a cute outfit for the day I always say dress how you want to feel so I go to the bathroom and put it on. When I walk out the guy is still looking at all my stuff so I decide to leave. If he wants to stay that's fine I will let myself out. My head was really starting to hurt and I knew the only cure was to feed the beast with alcohol.

I walk down the steps and hear the hot freak following behind me.

"I'm leaving and don't know when I will be back. You can get the dishes out of my room." I yell to whoever is listening at the time.

"Be safe honey and have fun!" My mom yells from where I think is the kitchen. I really need to explore the house a little more. I walk out the door leaving it wide open for Derek who is right behind me.

"So what are we doing today?" He asks me . I turn around to face him giving him a glare.

"we are doing nothing together EVER! So leave me the fuck alone. Got it?" His beautiful eyes turn a dark color while he glares at me.

"Hey! What are y'all doing?" Trevor yells from across the street. Derek turns to look at him and I take the opportunity to get in my brand new red bmw. I lock the doors behind me so no one tries to get in. Derek knocks on the passenger side window so i crack it a little bit.

"You do realize you are the most annoying person in the world right?" I tell him. Trevor walks up putting his arm on Derek's shoulder.

"What are you doing merebear?" Well someone's in a better mood than before. I roll my eyes at the both of them.

"I'm leaving step away from the car, goodbye."

I put my car in drive and start to drive off. the car goes over a little bump but I don't stop. I see Derek in my rear view mirror hold his foot and Trevor laughing. Dang I think I just ran over the idiots foot. My head throbs like I had just been hit with something extremely hard. I have to close my eyes, not even caring that my foot is still on the gas of my car.