Chapter 10

Oh Sehuns/Jack Luff Carsewales POV

.

.

.

.

Who is that guy? Who is she talking to?

Wait a minute this. . .

Oh you gotta be kidding me!

He's crying over her?

No way he's in love with her.

Wait. .

Let me scan my connections.

Oh.

So he is, in love with her.

Since .

.

.

.

.

WTF! >.<

I wouldn't wait for someone like her! It has been two years since she courted her? and he's still trying to pursue her? This is ridiculous. The guy is crazy. Can't let this princess-brat break a mans heart.

I sat beside her, yes. The princess-brat is still at the rooftop trying to get a cold or a fever.

.

.

I looked at her, I know when a humans tear is pure or insincere, hers was . .

.

.

Pure and hurt.

And i don't know why, some part of my heart ached watching her.

Wait. What am I even talking about, maybe I'm just crazy?

"What are you crying for?"

I asked her.

"Didn't I told you to go already?!"

She shouted and as she faced me, she thought I was the other guy who came earlier. .

She even cried more.

"AH! YAH! Stop it. I haven't even done a thing to you! I was just asking what are you crying~"

And I was cut off by an . .

embrace.

Yes, she can hug me, but I can make things get through to my body when she throws them to me, if i want them to. Yes, i can be a thin air in appearance and physically If I want to.

"Stop crying. I can't bear to see you crying, I don't know why."

I suddenly muttered.

"I don't know what I want anymore. But I don't want to hurt anyone! I never wanted to!"

What is she talking about? Is she regretting all of her bad deeds? Or is she just confused of some things inside her head?

"Maybe , it's better if you sleep all of this. Okay?"

I tried to convince her. I hope she won't throw a pot of roses to me because, I'm not in thin air form right now.

"Can't I just sleep right here?"

WHAT? She's kidding right?

"I think , its not a good idea."

So i turned my back against her and I tapped my shoulders.

"Your gonna carry me? To my room?"

"Well, If you want to walk then I'll just be right back at yo~"

And once again, I didn't get to complete my sentence,

Her arms were already at my neck. As I stood up.

.

.

I couldn't help myself that I smiled and laughed a little.

"What are you laughing about? Hm'?"

She asked.

"Nothing that concerns you"

And we have reached her room, her room was open so I just pushed it with my feet.

I gently put her to bed. As I was on my way out , I was already holding the grip of the doorknob when she. .

"Can you stay here with me?"

Why is she like this to me? Why is she making me weak? Why am I making myself a slave to her?

"Sure."