Bumping Into Them

"Iriana and NiaNani! NiaNani, Iriana!" Was all I heard as Iri and I walked past the mob of paparazzi and fans. Closing the door shut of the car sent a rush of relief over me, I was afraid I was going to get knocked to the floor by all the pushing and shoving.

                             * * * *
  Before I walked in the hotel I noticed something about the fans outside. They weren't only here for Iriana and I. They had One Direction albums and posters also. Was One Direction in the same hotel as us?! Forgetting about the thought the elevator opened and we stepped inside, about to head up the last floor. When suddenly a hand pushed the elevator back open, the hand was a security guard. I was confused why he would do that.
Then walked in 4 guys....

  Noticing who they were my cheeks began to feel hot, most likely red at this point. In the same elevator as me was One Direction, yes the world's biggest boy band was standing right next to me. Gosh I love these boys to death. "Hi my name is Harry," he said shaking my hand obviously noticing my hand trembling. "I'm Niall,"Niall said in the deep Irish accent giving me a wide beautiful smile. I blushed obviously knowing my face was pure red. Louis and Liam introduced themselves as well.
  "Congratulations on finishing up your world tour," Harry told Iri and I.  "Thanks, congratulations to you guys too," nervously said the voice of Iriana. Standing across from me was Niall, not getting his eyes off of me made me anxious. I probably looked stupid as fuck trying to act chill around them. Making it visible I was nervous, he giggled straight at me, his blue eyes, blue as the ocean staring straight into my soul. Made my legs go weak.
  The door of the elevator had finally opened from what felt like forever. As we all started to walk out, that deep, rather soothing voice of Harry's asked, "So what are you girls up to tomorrow?"
  "Umm, nothing really we are just going to chill." Really, chill, why would I say chill, I'm so fucking stupid. Realizing how stupid it sounded, Iriana gave me the look of "Did you really just say that." Trying to fill in the awkward silence I smiled. Really didn't make much of a difference.

  "Well umm.... I'd like to invite you two girls to join Niall and I for a walk at the Venice Beach Boardwalk tomorrow if you wouldn't mind."

  "Sure," Iri says nervously smiling.

  "Great!Niall and I will pick you girls up at 7 pm," Harry says nudging at Niall's rib. "It was nice meeting you" Niall smiles shaking my hand, then Iri's. After saying goodbye to them we quickly walk to our room holding in the excitement rushing through our bodies. Slamming the door Iri shouts, "Did you judt fucking see what happened........WE JUST PLANNED A DATE WITH HARRY AND NIALL.This doesn't seem real at all."

  That night, I had trouble sleeping with the joy that was overwhelming my entire body.