The "Date"

I finally get my ass up after turning off my alarm 10 minutes ago. It is 8 in the morning and the "date" or whatever it's title is is not until 7 pm.

  I hopped in the shower and began to get ready.

                             * * * *
  Tapping my foot on the floor anxiously sitting next to Iri as we wait for Niall and Harry. I didn't dress too fancy for this, all I wore was casual clothing, some denim skinny jeans and a long-sleeved lace top with a white tank top under. To go along with the outfit I wore white vans. Iri had also dressed casual.

  "Thump, thump." That must be Niall and Harry. Iri opens the door....

  "Hello! You girls look magnificent!" Harry exclaimed giving both Iri and I a hug. Also giving us a hug Niall says, "Nice to finally see you girls again!"

  "So are you girls ready to start the night!!" spoke Harry raising his arms up in the air almost hitting Niall's face. Before leading us out the door Niall gave Harry a bewildered look while Iri and I began to laugh.

  The view looked amazing as we got out of the black car. The ferris wheel had immediately caught my eye, it was covered in a variety of different colored lights, just like the whole park. You definitely wouldn't miss seeing this outstanding place on a helicopter, a couple hundred feet off the ground in an airplane, or even driving past by it.

  "I say we go to the ferris wheel first!!!!" shouted out Niall running towards it grabbing my hand, causing me to grab Iri's which eventually caused her to grab Harry's. Niall's hand was warm and fit perfectly with mine, or was it just my fangirling inside telling me how they are so amazing so everything they do is just amazing?

  As we waited in line here and there fans would ask for pictures with either one of us or all. Surprisingly not too many knowing that the world's biggest band is at a public place right now. As we got closer to the line we all debated on who we were going to with.

  "Well I say I will go with Iri while you and Niall go together, to get to know each other a little bit more." Harry uttered excitedly with a smile on his face.

  "That's fine," I replied giving them a smile, praying that my cheeks weren't bright pink due to the extreme hotness I felt inside them.

  Surprisingly I was acting more calm than I thought I would. After the worker finished checking that our lap bar was in place I held on to it. Niall noticed and asked, "Are you afraid of heights?" My cheeks began to feel hot again, embarrassed.

  "Umm....not really it's just that well I've never been up that high with just a lap bar to hold you...." I trailed off. "Let's just say I'm a little nervous." I finished trying to crack a smile, except it was hard to being nervous.

  Niall chuckled and said, "Well you can always hold my hand if you get too scared."
  "I'm not scared. I like roller coasters and all those but..I don't know im just nervous for this one." I retorted trying not to sound like a wimp.
  "Sorry, I wasn't trying to get you mad." He snickered raising his hands up in defeat. That's when the ferris wheel began to move.

  The view was astonishing, the dark blue ocean silently moving while people swimming in it, shining off of it was the moon. As we got up higher I felt so relaxed, the clouds in the sky slowly moving. I was so dumbstruck that I didn't realize I was holding on to Niall's hand.

  "Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't even notice.." I anxiously said quickly getting rid of the grip of our two hands. Damn it, how did I not notice?
  "No it's fine NiaNani, it was cute watching your face completely get amazed by how beautiful the view was, I know..it's amazing." He turned to look back at the sky. Wow, it was so easy to get lost into those ocean blue eyes.
  "Yeah....have you ever had the feeling where you absolutely didn't care what was happening in the world and just focused on what was happening at the moment? Well that's what I felt."(I felt that the entire night)
  "I know what you mean," Niall whispered looking back at me.

  Butterflies began flying around in my stomach.

  We finally got off of the ferris wheel and reconciled with Iri and Harry.

  The rest of the night was fun. We went on all the rides we could. Even got some delicious funnel cake.