Getting Closer

The light from the sun blinded me, making me continuously blink trying to make my eyes focus. I covered the sun with my hand in front of my face. I noticed Iri had already woken up, her bed sheet was raveled into a ball.
"Crap!" I had forgotten to put my bracelets back on last night. I rushed to the bathroom to see if I had left them there.
"Thank the lord....", I sighed in relief putting them back on my wrist.

I walked back to the room to check my twitter. When my lock screen popped up I noticed I had received a message from Niall and Harry.
"Hey Iri!", yelling from across the room.
"What!", she retorted back.
"Did you get a text from either Harry or Niall?"
"Oh yeah read it, if you haven't, should we go?"

I first read the text from Niall:
"Good morning, sorry if your still asleep. Anyways, Harry and I were wondering since we had a great time last night if you and Iriana wanted to hang with us again. Maybe watch a film and eat PIZZA. Call any of us as soon as possible. We have nothing to do today. Sorry this message is long. Okay BYE. :)"

Then read Harry's:
"Hello NiaNani! Well If you haven't read Niall's message then go ahead and read it. He wanted to write the message to you so call us as soon as possible. All the love."

I managed to have a grin spread across my face reading the second sentence of Harry's message.
Well I mean Iri and I have nothing else to do today besides stay inside this hotel. The security are not letting out. So why not.

I called Niall. The phone rang a couple of times before he answered.
"NiaNani! Glad to know your awake! How has been your day?"
"Great how about yours?" I replied having a smile plastered on my face happy to hear his cheerful irish accent again.
"Great! So what do you think about the message? Yes or no?" he asked.
"Well we also have nothing better to do today so why not."
"YAY!.... Harry they said yes.." I heard Niall whisper to Harry.
"So what time?" I questioned.
"Erm....about 5pm. So we have enough time to set everything up and choose a film. Have any in mind at this moment?"
"Surprise me"
He giggled an 'Okay'. "See you at five NiaNani!"
"Okay bye!" I answered mocking how cheerful he was.

He was so cheery and happy. Opposite from what I've been feeling the past 7 years of my life.

* * * *
Since we went into the water at the beach yesterday I decided to have another shower. The warm water running down my face felt soothing, relaxing after going through a horrible nightmare. Looking down I stared at my stomach, I squished a little piece of it and muttered to myself, "You fat ass." I'm not happy with my body at all. Everyday I would always find something new to judge myself about. Something I've seriously been hating was my body.
"Why can't I just have a nice body....it's bad enough I have to see girl's with a perfect body, making me seem fat and ugly."
Not taking it anymore I sat on the floor of the shower. Tears began to stream down my face. "Why can't I be perfect!" I yelled. Tired, looking at my wrist, I began to scratch them with my fingernails.
Your fat, ugly. Your fat and ugly Nani. I replayed in my head.
I layed my head back on the wall looking up at the ceiling. Then I felt my fingernails tingle. I saw thin layers of skin underneath my nail. I turned my eyes to my wrist, they were deeply scratched with little strings of blood running down.
Damn. I hadn't meant to make myself bleed. I guess it was just the frustration inside me I didn't bother caring what happened to my arm.

* * * *
After showering I went into the bedroom to choose an outfit. I ended up wearing another long-sleeved loose shirt, it was sky blue with a koala on it. I matched it some black jeans, to top it off I wore black vans.

It was 4:50 when Iri and I had finished getting ready. So we decided to head to their room.

*Knock, knock* The door opens.
"NiaNani and Iriana! So glad to see you girls again!" Harry exclaimed embracing both of us. "Niall is in the kitchen." He said motioning us to come in.
"Hello!" Niall shouted from the other half of the room waving towards us. He was taking popcorn out of the microwave.
"Well since you didn't know what film you wanted to watch we decided to choose. Hope your girls are not scared of clowns. We are watching Poltergeist. 2015 edition." Harry exclaimed putting jazz hands into the air with a wide smile across his face, showing his white straight teeth.

"Nope. You see....we aren't the kind of people who are scared of scary films, but when there are pop ups well that's when we jump or scream. Over all we like anything scary." Iri replied, putting her left hand on the edge of the table while popping a piece of popcorn in her mouth with the right.
"Let's get started then." Smiled Niall leading us to the living room.

On the couch sat Niall, me, Harry, then Iri. A couple of minutes into the movie a girl walked towards a closet and opened it, then came out loads of clowns falling on the floor. I jumped in shock. Niall giggled.
"It's not funny you know. Don't be surprised if I keep getting scared and jump." I muttered giving a death stare towards him.
More into the movie the little girl walked towards the t.v. Her eyes widened, the music getting louder.
*Knock, knock* All of our heads motioned towards the door to our left.
"NO,DON'T TAKE US. I STILL GOT A LONG LIFE TO LIVE!", shouted Iri shoving Harry toward the door, "Take him not me!"
"Wow, thanks", snickered Harry walking towards the door. It was the pizza delivery dude.
"PIZZA IS HERE!" He shouted. First one to jump off the couch was Niall. After all of us had received a piece of pizza we continued to watch the movie. As the movie began to get more scary I covered my face into Niall's arm.
"Sorry" I told him still holding on to his hand. "It's fine" he smiled. The rest of the movie I layed my head on his shoulder.
* * * *

After the movie Harry and Niall brought in blankets and pillows to lay them on the floor in front of the couch. We finished off the night watching a classic musical, 'Mamma Mia!' I was the last one to fall asleep, I looked around to see Niall sleeping next to me. He was slightly snoring with his mouth open, dribble slowly fell on his pillow.
"Eww" I whispered, giggling at how cute he looked. Being a good friend I took out my phone.

After taking the picture I uploaded it to twitter saying, " @Niallofficial
Having a good sleep there? XD"

I looked at the time and noticed was 2am. I turned off my phone and lay my head on the pillow. Getting cozy I snuggled the blanket. My head was turned towards Niall, slowly blinking my heavy eyelids, I smiled and went into a deep sleep. Niall being the last image in my mind I saw for the night.

This is a filler. Sorry it's not good.>. <
I promise I'll make the next one better. :)
~~B