Not Completely Done Hanging Out

I wore a navy blue shirt, skinny jeans, and white flats.Minutes before Niall had arrived I had seen pictures on twitter of Harry, Iri, Niall and I the day we went to the beach. I thought there were no photographers because I had not seen flashes, I was mistaken, those damn people can be sneaky. One Direction's fans had began to tweet me and ask if we were dating. Not wanting anyone to immediately think we were dating and make it a big deal I tweeted,
"No we are not, don't need to freak out."
After tweeting that I had noticed a tweet that read,
"You and Niall better not be dating. I don't like you. Your fucking ugly"

I chuckled at the tweet, "You don't have to worry. I know I'm ugly, don't need to remind me-" Someone had knocked on the door, assuming it was Niall I got grabbed my wallet and started towards the door. First I looked through the peep hole to make sure it was him, it was. I opened the door.

"NiaNani! Great to see you again. You look beautiful." He exclaimed leaning in for a hug.
"Thanks. You look....nice....too." I laughed nervously embracing his hug. He dug his head in my neck, feeling the warmth of his breath on the side of my neck. Letting go he smiled and motioned me to follow him. We walked side by side out of the hotel. Just his smile made my legs go weak, there was something about him that made me want to be more than friends.

* * * *

We arrived at a little restaurant not far from the hotel. It wasn't fancy, but it also wasn't junk. It was an affordable normal everyday restaurant.Surprisingly it wasn't awkward at all, we would talk back and forth about random things and laugh at each others jokes.

* * * *

After dinner we took a stroll around the town. For some reason walking was "our" thing. The sun was setting and the weather was perfect, not too cold, not too hot. I always loved taking walks on beautiful days like these, just feeling nature all around you. We walked side by side maneuvering through cars and buildings. Our hands would slightly touch here and there, but neither of us would reach for the other's hand.

We had then stopped at a little ice-cream store. We needed some sweetness in our bodies. I had chose a chocolate cone and he chose a vanilla. Walking out he asked,
"So tell me, what do you like to do on your free time when your not on stage or rehearsing, or anything that has to do with 'working' "

"Well I like to do anything a normal person would. Play my piano, go outside, play football, drag Iri to go to the gym with me."

"Football as in football or as in American football?"

"Football, the one you kick a ball with your feet?" I responded, pretending to kick a ball with my feet. "What about you? What do you like to do in your free time?"

"Well I like to play me guitar, eat, and also play football. Which I 100% guarantee that I can beat you at." He smirked giving me a nudge to the shoulder. I slightly fell off balance but quickly regained it. "I highly doubt you can. I've been playing since I was four." I reply returning the nudge.
He 'pffd' and rolled his eyes, turning towards me, looking me straight into the eyes. "Well to prove you wrong I say you and me tomorrow at a park at 4:00pm." He then reached his hand out for me to shake.
"Wow you really think I can't beat you? I smell someone getting sexist." I retorted. "Fine it's a deal." With that I shook his hand giving it a tight squeeze to reassure him I was definitely going to win....and to seem just a tad bit tougher.

He smiled saying,"Okay", leaning in closerhe finished his sentence,"it's a deal then." Goosebumps ran up my spine as he said this words, our faces, lips only inches apart. I looked into his blue eyes and he returned the gaze, we stayed there for a couple of seconds ignoring everything around us. His eyes searched my lips,I sensed him leaning closer in eliminating the space between us, I followed along.