Boardwalk

It was 10:00pm when we took our time walking towards the boardwalk. Only half an hour until it closes.All the stores were getting ready to call it a day, it was dark, excluding the lampposts. There were very few people.
    We decided to sit and relax on the beach. Letting the waves of the ocean fill our ears.

    "It feels nice to just have a relaxing day and not worry about anything." said Harry breaking the silence. The silence wasn't awkward though, it was soothing.

    "Yeah...." Iri replied looking at Harry.

    "This was a fun day, to spend it with you girls. You know, you girls are fun to hang out with." Niall said nodding to me and Iri. Making both of us blush.

    "Hey Niall." Grinning I waited for him to turn around with a handful of sand behind my back. Right when he turned his head to look at me I threw the sand towards him. It landed on his hair and face.
    "Ow what'chu do that for?!" he exclaimed getting up. Knowing he was going to get me back I got up and began running. Chasing me he yelled laughing, "I'll get you back!"
Damn he was fast, he was only about a foot away from me. So I decided to run into the ocean. The water splashed on my legs as I got farther. Damn it the water only made me slower. Then I felt two arms wrap around my waist.
    "Got you!" he said with proud knowing he had a smile plastered across his face.
    "Let go of me! Im ticklish!" I yelled through my laugh trying to escape his grasp from my waist.
    "Nope" he muttered making both of us fall into the water.
    The water was cold. A rush of adrenaline was flowing through my body right now. Getting back up to gasp for oxygen I see Niall's face right in front of mine. The moon was shining off of his blue eyes. He smiled at me, and I returned it. We stayed there looking at each other for a couple of seconds when we heard someone coming in the water.

    "How could you forget about us! We also want to have fun!!" shouted Harry sprinting with Iri towards us. The water started splashing our faces. Once they reached us Iri yelled, "WATER FIGHT!"

    That caused us to spend the last 25 minutes splashing each other continuously, and throwing each other into the water.

                             * * * *
    We all walked out the of the ocean drenched in water, obviously. My baby hairs were covering the sides of my face and my ponytail was loose hanging at the back of my head. Harry's curls were loose over his shoulders, making his hair longer. Niall's which was up was now down, covering his forehead. Can't forget about Iri, her's was hanging down her back.

    It was freezing cold walking back to the car, any little breeze would make us shiver.

    Walking back to our hotel Harry said," Thank you for spending the night with us" and Niall, "It was extremely fun."
    "No, thank you for inviting us." I said smiling. Iri," We should do it again sometime!" They both said yes. We exchanged hugs. Before walking back to our rooms they asked for our numbers. We exchanged phones and typed in kur numbers. For the profile picture I took one of me sticking my tongue out making a weird face. They all stared at me in confusion.
    "What? I want to make sure you guys remember how I look like" I said smirking, obviously lying. I just wanted to take a weird picture, I'm weird like that. Well at least they got my joke because they laughed.

    We hugged one last time and headed off to our rooms.

                        * * * * * * * *

    What do you guys think of it so far?
Don't worry this is only the beginning of the whole story. I haven't even got to the exciting twist of the story. Here is a little something that NiaNani is going through that I haven't said yet but will in the next chapter. She has been dealing with depression since the age of 13. Want to know why? Read the next chapter to find out. Well when I post it which will be in a couple of days. I PROMISE it will be within a week.

    If you guys have any comments on how I can make this better or any suggestions on what to add to the story feel free to comment!

                                  ~~ B