*Disturbing Behavior

*Angelique's Pov*

My head was pounding and my throat was burning. But what scared me the most was the dream I had last night.

~Dream~

I was standing in a beautiful meadow. Everything was bright and luminous as I walked around confused. "Hello?!" I called into the forest surrounding the meadow.

"Hello dearie." I hear a voice say from behind me and I see a woman in a bright white gown.

"Um hello." I say cautiously wondering who she is.

"Oh sweetie don't be afraid. Come here." She says extending her hand out to me and I took her hand. "You are a very special young woman, do you know that?" She asks and I nod.

"Good. It's not just your powers that makes you special. No it's your big, kind heart. You've finally opened the final gate to your powers and your destiny." She continues.

"I thought I only had the powers of a witch only I don't have to chant." I say confused.

"Oh my dear you are capable of so much more. So much more. Now you're going to have to wake up now darling." She says softly.

~Dream Ends~

I didn't understand. I mean I understood the dream to a certain degree but what is my destiny? What must I do? I shook my head to clear these thoughts before climb off the bed only to nearly collapse as I tried to stand up.

'That was weird.' I think before going to take a step but that's when the weirdness became even weirder my feet weren't touching the ground and when I looked to see what was keeping me up I saw giant white wings attached to my back. I wanted to scream. Shit! A scream is bubbling in my throat right now! When did I get wings?! As I was thinking I didn't realize I was flying higher and higher until I hit my head. It's like they have a mind of their own.

'I was panicking all I wanted to do was get down.' I thought before I went plummeting towards the ground and hitting it with a thud causing me to groan in pain.

"I definitely need to work on that." I mumble before walking to the bathroom to make myself decent to be seen in public.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I skip down the hall in a black skater skirt with a long sleeve, blue, crop top, and black booties. As I enter the kitchen you could cut the tension with a knife. Everyone was spread out doing their own thing. Rebekah is reading a magazine, Stefan is carving the table with his ring, and Nik is reading a book with a small smirk on his face. I clear my throat signaling my presence even though they already know I'm here. Everyone looks up at me and I am greeted with looks of happiness and relief.

"Good morning people, what's on the agenda for today?" I ask curiously as I walk further in the kitchen to find french toast, eggs and a few pieces of bacon on the counter. I turn away from it to once again face the people in the room with a raised eyebrow.

"Klaus made that for you he figured you would be hungry when you woke up." Stefan states nonchalantly causing my questioning look to be turned to Nik.

"I know you don't really drink blood so I thought I would do my one good deed of the year and make you some breakfast." Nik says with a dimply smile that causes me to frown in return.

"Thank you Klaus, but I would prefer a cup of blood today." I say the venom dripping off every word as I throw out the food he prepared. I scan his face and see confusion, hurt, and anger.