Smells Like Teen Spirit Pt. 2

*Angelique's Pov*

"So what exactly is this cheerleading?" Rebekah asks as she watches me fix my hair into a high ponytail.

"It's basically girls yelling and screaming the opposing teams demise so our team can win. It's a very dark sport." I explain as I finish putting on my outfit. "Well I'll see you later."

I walk out to practice and begin stretching with the rest of the team.

"Has anyone seen Dana?" A girl I have yet to learn the name of asks and all I could think was how my brother killed that poor girl.

"Sounds like you have an opening on the squad." Rebekah says walking up to Caroline with a grin.

"What are you doing?" Caroline asks completely confused by Rebekah's presence. Rebekah just ignored her and began stretching next to me. "Hey! Hey! You can't just come here and infiltrate all of our lives."

"I'm only interested in yours. Your spunk, your popularity.... maybe even your boyfriend." Rebekah says while glancing over at Tyler.

"Rebekah stop being a bitch." I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't worry Angie my dear I don't want to ruin your life or steal your boyfriend even though he looks so good playing football." Rebekah says and I glare at her.

'Wait football?!' I think.

"I guess football practice is over." Rebekah says watching Tyler and Adam walk over to us.

Rebekah then begins doing a whole bunch of impressive gymnastic moves. I get up from the ground and walk over to Adam who seems very impressed at the moment causing me to growl in annoyance. I have not seen this idiot all day and he doesn't even greet me. But he does openly stare at my friend.

When Rebekah finishes up an idea forms in my head as the football team walks up to see what's going on.

"Caroline I just realized I never tried out." I say throwing a smirk Caroline's way and she rolls her eyes before waving her hands in a "Go ahead motion."

I wink at the football team and blow a kiss at Adam. I get a running start before going into a one handed cartwheel, five front hand spings, two front flips, a back flip, four back hand springs, a toe touch, and finally landing into a split.

I heard the football team yell a few cat calls as I grab Caroline and walk away only to see Elena stomp away from my brother in anger.

***********

It was finally bonfire time and I was not feeling it as much as I should. High school stuff truly bores me because I feel like it's so juvenile, but then there are aspects of it that make me want to come back for more.

"Are you enjoying yourself tonight, baby girl?" I hear my boyfriend whisper in my ear as he snakes his arms around my waist.

I already know he's drunk off his ass so I don't even bother to respond as I search the area looking for either one of my brothers. I immediately spot Damon sitting on a log next to Rebekah chatting her up causing me to roll my eyes because he is definitely wasting his time. I then hear a commotion and I see Stefan following a "drunk" Elena. I would follow them, but I don't want to intrude on the plan that she seems to be working on.

Elena seems to think that she can force Stefan to turn his humanity back on, but it doesn't work that way it takes time and effort. I turned my humanity off once and my best friend had to damn near kill herself, scaring me to death, to get me to turn it back on.