Homecoming

*Angeline's POV*

After leaving Rebekah at the house I ended up going home late at night only to find Adam sitting on my bed.

"I don't want to fight you anymore. Especially not about Klaus. I love you and I don't want to fight all the time like we used to." Adam says getting up and resting his hands on my hips.

"Adam I don't have time to be anyone's second choice. You allegiance to Klaus put me to the back burner and I refuse to deal with that." I say sadly bringing my hands up to his face. "You need to break this bond."

"Baby you're no one's second choice. You will always be my first. I will do anything even break this so called 'sire bond' for you. Anything for my baby." Adam says looking deeply into my eyes before leaning down and capturing my lips with his own.

Adam begins to pick me up by my thighs and carries me to the bed.

"Adam wait..." I say trying to get him to stop.

"I haven't got to touch you since Klaus got here." Adam says laying me down before attacking my neck with kisses. "All these tasks Klaus is sending me on it's almost as if he doesn't want us together."

"Stop! Just stop! I don't want to hear about Klaus..." I say my voice breaking at the end as I think of all the pain Rebekah is in causing me to remember all he has put me through.

"Baby I'm sorry. I didn't know how badly this affected you. Shhhush its okay I'm here for you. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." Adam says holding me as I cry into his chest. If only he knew the real cause of my pain. If only anyone knew.

***********

Adam left me early this morning saying he had a couple of errands to run and that he would be back later. I am currently sitting in front of my vanity like when I was just a child and my mother or Rebekah would brush my hair, while Klaus watched from the side. I sigh pushing the memories out of my mind.

"We need you downstairs." Damon says entering my room. I nod my head before following him down the stairs.

I walked into the sitting room and I see everyone standing around. Then I felt a presence behind me.

"Hello, Mikael." I say without even turning around.

"Brave little girl. No wonder the bastard fancies you." Mikael says and I turn to face him.

"I want to say it's nice to meet you, but I'm not sure if I truly mean it." I sassily respond.

"Hmm I like you girl. What is your name?" Mikael asks eying me with interest.

"Angeline Salvatore." I say and Mikael grabs my hand and brings it up to his lips.

"Well I must say it is nice to finally meet you face to face child." Mikael says finishing off with a smirk before dropping my hand. I didn't have time to question what he meant once Damon places his hands on my shoulders.

"Moving on with the plan." Damon says before moving me through to the library and everyone else followed.

"Okay lets say that Mikael followed Elena in here. He tried to grab her so he could use her as bait." Stefan says looking around the library.

"And you what? Vervained him?" Elena asks.

"No. We vervained him. This guy is an original. We have to make it realistic. " Damon says.