Save the Last Dance

*Angelique's Pov*

"Damon Salvatore." I say as I drag my suitcase into the foyer.

"Ah look what the cat dragged in. What do I owe this surprise visit baby sister?" Damon says smirking.

"Well I just missed my overly sarcastic, arrogant big brother." I say chuckling as he huffs in annoyance.

"So what's new in the Falls? Still protecting the doppelgänger?" I ask with a slightly annoyed tone.

" Don't start Angie. And yeah we're sort of having a problem." Damon says hesitantly and I stop walking and sigh.

"What's going on?" I ask running my hand through my hair

"An original vampire wants to sacrifice Elena to break a curse that he has on himself. And we all might possibly die." Damon says casually.

"Damon are you kidding? Ughh I told you getting involved with that girl would be trouble. Now I have to deal with this." I say throwing my keys at the wall completely annoyed at my brothers stupidity.

"Angelique no don't want you apart of this. I don't even want you anywhere near Mystic Falls." Damon says sternly.

"Too late." I say speeding up to Damon.

"Shit Angie why can't you ever listen?! I don't want you to get hurt." Damon scolds me.

"And I told you too late. Do you think I want to see my brothers get hurt especially over some Katherine look alike." I say nonchalantly.

"I'm upset with you but at the same time I missed you." Damon says and I knew everything was okay.

"I missed you too big brother." I say giving him a hug and he returns it.

Damon has always had a soft side for me. I was his baby sister and I will always be first in his life.

"Where's our little brother at?" I ask looking around hoping Stefan would just pop up.

"He's out with Elena." Damon said rolling his eyes.

"Ewwww... Well do you want to catch me up to speed?" I ask and then plop myself on his bed and he sits next to me and begins telling me everything I've missed.

"Wow... You two got yourselves into a lot of trouble. This is why I can't leave you guys alone." I say with a sigh.

"Hey! I'm the oldest here I don't need your protection." Damon says puffing his chest out causing me to laugh.

"Yeah okay macho man. But I'll help out I'll keep an eye out for your precious Elena." I say before getting off his bed.

"How are you going to do that?" Damon asks curiously.

"Don't worry about it. That's for me to know and for you to dot dot dot." I say walking out of his room and into mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk into the office of Mystic Falls High.

"Hello my name is Angelique Salvatore I'm a new student here." I say with a sweet smile and the lady smile back before looking back at her computer and typing.

"Are you sure you're at the right school?" She asks kindly and I stare into her eyes.

"Check again I'm sure you'll find it." I say compelling her and she looks back at the computer.

"Oh yes I see it right here. Heres your schedule your first class should be in room 304. Have a good first day." She says with a warm smile.

"Thank you so much." I say then begin walking down the hallway to room 304 my heels clicking through the silent hallway. I finally arrive at room 304 and I knock on the door before opening it.