Chapter 5

Annabeth let out a huff of annoyance as Piper elbowed her in the side. She turned to look at the brunette and Piper winked at her. Ugh! Percy was annoying and Piper knew she didn't like him, yet she still was teasing Annabeth about him. Luckily, Percy's blonde friend was in front of her and not the green eyed devil. The blondie smiled at her and shook her hand.
"Hi, I'm Jason," he said.
"Annabeth," she replied," This is Piper."
Annabeth glanced at Percy and he was totally checking out Piper. That's disgusting. He already made a move on Annabeth and now he was checking out Piper. So not cool!
Piper invited them to hang out with them on their towels and the boys accepted. Annabeth was fuming by now, but masked it with a calm smile. The four walked back to the towels and Jason sat next to Piper and this time Annabeth winked at her. The Cherokee girl blushed and kicked Annabeth's ankle subtly.
Percy wrapped an arm around Annabeth's waist. This was it! Annabeth pushed his arm off her
not-so-kindly and glared at him with hell in her eyes. The blonde saw his eyes widen in fear and smiled on the inside, knowing she had scared him with her cold stare. Good.

+

A/N- Thanks to those reading from the UK! Your support brings a smile to my face when I look at my notifications. *Reaches into Starbursts bag to throw them to readers* *Awkwardly retreats into shadows as I realize I ate them all*

Bye, my little fanpeople!