Chapter 17

Annabeth stared in shock at the note in her hands. He knows. But, why the note? And what about the blush on his cheeks? Annabeth shook her head of the thoughts of Percy that swirled around in her head. What was his problem? First, he's a cocky jerk and then he's a poetic, blushing schoolboy. The blonde couldn't handle the thoughts she was having and just stuffed the note in her pocket. She finishes her shift and laughs and jokes around with Piper and Chloe for the rest of her shift. As her shift comes to a close, the thought of Percy has all but disappeared from her mind.  As the other workers came in, Travis and Katie, she as still laughing with Piper and Chloe as she slipped the apron off her waist. 

"Hey Chloe, wanna come over? You are new in town, so you can come see our part of town. We have ice cream and Sims," Annabeth asked, liking the adorable, funny girl already. 

"Sure! I need friends in this town and you guys are just so fun to be around!" 

"Thanks! Come on, you can follow us there."

The trio headed out, Piper and Annabeth climbing into the convertible, while Chloe headed to a small, blue Fiat 500. The girls headed out of the parking lot and Piper and Annabeth jammed to Paramore as they drove. Finally, they reached the entrance to their little community, and told the security guard, Mr. Hedge, to let Chloe come in. Piper weaved the car through the little streets, and when they reached their house, Annabeth could see Percy's black Jeep parked in his driveway. As the girls climbed out of the car, the blonde urged the other two into the house as fast as possible. Annabeth didn't want Percy to notice them, even though he lives a couple houses away and is probably inside. 

The girls collapse onto the couches and they bring out the ice cream while they watch Jurassic Park. They all had a little funny commentary running the whole time as they watched the movie and had to stop the film multiple times just so they could stop laughing. By the time Chloe had to leave (11:00), the trio felt as if they had known each other for years. After Annabeth had said bye to Chloe, she headed into her room to play Sims until like 1:00. She sat down in her chair and heard a little crinkling noise and yanked a small piece of paper out of her pocket. Percy's note. What was she going to do about that?

+

A/N- Doughnuts to my people in Italy! Hope you guys are all having a great time and school doesn't suck too much! Thanks so much for all the positive feedback. When I'm going through a small rough patch, I always look at this and your guys comments always make me feel better. What makes you feel better? Tell me in the comments! This story and Youtube and sea salt and vinegar chips make me feel better. Also, I'm going to Oregon this weekend and I'm taking the day off school tomorrow. I have to wake up at 3am :( 

Bye, my little fanpeoples!