Chapter 20

Percy walked up the steps to his house, sweaty from another early morning jog. His brained whirred around and he headed into the house with his thoughts scattered. His feet led him to the kitchen and he grabbed the roses he had bought yesterday night. Percy grabbed his pen and quickly scrawled a little note on the attached card. The black haired boy ran out of his house as soon as he looked up at the time. Piper had "accidentally" let it slip that the girls left the kitchen door open all the time. Percy skidded to a stop in front of the cottage and yanked open the door. He looked around and neither of the girls were up. Thank god. This would've been awkward to explain. Percy dropped the roses where he was standing as he heard footsteps patter on the wooden floors. 

Percy narrowly avoided the closing door as he heard the person turn the corner. The door swung softly shut and Percy leaned against the cottage, out of breath from all the running. Annabeth and Piper had big windows around their house and Percy creeped along the wall until he reached the window above the kitchen sink. Green eyes were barely perceptible in the window. Percy watched as Annabeth tripped over the roses. She picked the roses up and Percy admired the way her hair was messily pulled up into a bun and the few strands that fell out of her face. 

Suddenly, Annabeth walk over to the sink and Percy fell to his knees beneath the windows. A small humming came through the window and Percy almost melted at the sound. Annabeth sang like an angel. Percy quickly hurried away from the scene, knowing he wasn't going to get any more secret views.

+

A/N- Cookie dough to all my homie bros in Sweden!  I hope everyone is having a good time in school. I'm not. My best friend is being pulled out of school for home schooling in 16 days, I have sooooooo many projects and assignments and ugh! So, I can't believe that we are at 7.4k views and 20 chapters! This is dream come true and seeing the numbers for this story rise always lift my spirits despite horrible teachers and schools. Go check out my new book, Inspiration, for snippets into my life, things I love, and other things. Also, for all you 5SOS fans, a ashton books coming out soon too! I love ya'll for reading, thanks. 

Bye, see you next time, my little fan peoples!

PS- What do you guys think about Percy being a creep?