Chapter 6

Percy fist pumped on the inside as he stood in front of Annabeths's friend. He checked out the brunette and had to admit she had a nice body, but her body didn't compare to Annabeth's. Maybe she could go out with Jason though, and they could all go on double dates. Damn it! Percy shook his head and turned to watch Annabeth and Jason talk to get his mind off of the dating thing. Percy felt his stomach tighten as the two blondes chatted. He clenched his fists and finally realized that someone else is here. He glanced up from glaring at his shoes and noticed Annabeth's friend, Piper, raising an eyebrow at him. He gave her a small, weak smile. She smiled back and started to talk.
"Percy, right? I work at the coffeeshop with Annabeth and she talked about you."
He did a little happy dance as he replied.
"Piper, yeah? I saw you at the coffeeshop, too."
Piper offered to continue their discussion at the girl's towels. Percy agreed and Piper told Annabeth to come with. They all headed over to the blankets and Percy decided to take this as a chance to sit next to Annabeth. Jason winked at him and that made it clear he understood Percy's intentions. Jason sat next to Piper and Percy plopped down next to Annabeth. He tried to casually wrap an arm around her and it worked! For a little. She finally shoved it off after about 30 seconds. Percy turned to look at her and she glared at him. Her withering gaze made Percy's cocky façade burn to the ground (or burn on the ceiling) and he knew he was showing his fear. Percy could see the small smirk on her face and that was it! Percy was gonna charm her so good she'll be begging to be his girlfriend. You want war Annabeth? You got it. Good.

+

A/N- Hello to my fellow fandomly
(Fandom Family) in South Africa!Your support is muchos appreciated! Comment your fandoms and if you saw the fandom reference in this chapter! Check out my new Percy Jackson fanfic and comment to get a part in it! More info coming soon!:-)

Bye, my little fanpeople!