Chapter 9

Annanbeth slams the door to the car shut and leans over to grab her stuff. She feels someone behind her and swings around, bringing her arm up to the the person. She slaps Percy's face and he immediately backs up. Annabeth smirks, not even caring that Percy is going to end up with a big, angry red handprint on his face. She turns around and walks up to the house, hearing Jason rush over to his friend. She walks in and sees her brunette friend in the kitchen of their little house. 

"Hey Annabeth," Piper says," What happened outside? I heard some cursing and loud noises."

Annabeth just smirks and reassures her friend that nothing happened outside. Piper believes her lie and goes back to busying herself with making dinner. Annabeth heads over to her room and starts putting her stuff away. Her poster and picture covered walls shine in the harsh afternoon sun and Annabeth is having hard time concentrating on making her new Sim. Annabeth's guilty pleasure is playing Sims and right now she just needs to get her mind off of Percy. That disgusting jerk. That trashy player. Ugh! How is he so annoying?! Annabeth shakes her head to rid herself of these thoughts and starts to design her new Sim. Curly brown hair, dark skin, bright, multicolor eyes, and camo pants with a black tank top. Suddenly, a loud knock sounds at the door. 

"I'll get it!"

Annabeth wants to make sure its not Percy, so she closes her laptop and sets it in her bed. She hurries to the door and makes sure Piper isn't around, although she isn't because she most likely heard Annabeth's call. Annabeth looks through the peephole to see who it is. Damn. Percy. 

"We don't want what you're selling! Get off our porch."

Percy doesn't respond for a minute and Annabeth almost thinks he's gone. 

"I'm not selling anything!" Percy hours back.

"Well, it seems like you are trying to sell your virginity with the way you were so desperate to get in my pants earlier," Annabeth replies.

She quickly opens the door and pushes Percy off their small porch before slamming the door closed and walking away, back to her Sims. She smirked to herself because she had effectively gotten rid of her number one problem for the day. Now, for Netflix!

+

A/N- Some cupcakes for my people in Colombia! How's the weather down there? Its super hot here in Cali! I have had my fan on in my room for 5 days straight. I hope everyone is doing well and I have to say that this is my favorite story at the time, so that means more updates for you guys! 8 votes for the next chapter? That's my goal, at least! Let me dream!

Bye, my little fanpeople!