Imperfections Are Inevitable

Saturn -Sleeping At Last. Sorry if it's crap, it's like 1am here and I'm about to pass out. So yeah. Here it is, enjoy!

---------------------------------------

All through their date Bella was squirming and uncomfortable, she felt like a dancer on stage with no instructions.

"Are you ready to go home now Bells?" Chris asked noticing that she was stifling yawns with her books.

"Yeah I'm a little tired." She yawned again and felt as if her jaw was about to pop off.

"Let's get you home sweetheart." Chris said kissing her temple and leading her out the door.

----------------------------------------
"Are you breaking up with me?" Chris asked minutes after they got home.

Bella said she wanted to talk and now the talk escalated into one of those break up scenes from movie. She hated to do this but she had to.

"Yes." She said quietly.

"Why? Bella I love you. Please just don't do this. Let's talk it through."

"Chris, you're the kind of guy that every girl wants to be with and every guy wants to be. I can't keep you away from that world of opportunity."

"So you're breaking up with me cause I'm famous?"

"No, that's not it. That's never been problem."

"Then what is it?!" He yelled, Bella winced and fought to keep her words strong.

"I am sick, very sick. I'm loosing my hair faster than ever, I'm frail, my complexion has gone to the dogs, I can't even make you breakfast in the mornings cause I'm just too tired. Chris, why would anyone want to be with me? You're successful and could have any girl you please. And I want you to have any girl." She sighed twisting her fingers. "I don't want you to feel obligated. I'm a mess, I'm trouble, I know."

"You wanted to break up with me cause you didn't want me to be obligated to help you?" Chris sat down next to her.

"Bella, I told you when we were first finding out about this, I love you. And my love means I'm not going to give up on you. You're my battle to be won and no one is taking you from me." He scooped her up into his lap. "This is mine." Chris pointed to her heart. "This is mine." He kissed her forehead tenderly. "You're mine, and nothing will ever change that."

Bella's eyes were blurred with unshead tears as she stared at Chris. His brown beard was trimmed neatly and she saw a few tears falling from his blue eyes.

"Do you understand me?"

Bella violently nodded her head shedding fresh tears.

"Mine." He whispered kissing her palms. "Mine." He pecked at her cheeks. "Mine" he said with a small growl and captured her lips with his own.

Those words seared into her brain. 'Mine', such a simple word with such a great effect. Her heart seemed to stop beating at the thought of it. Why would she be so stupid to let a man willing to take care of her go?

Bella laid her head on his shoulder, relishing in the comfort that she found nuzzling her nose into the crook of his neck. Chris' large hands criss crossed over Bella's hip as he held onto her firmly.

She chewed on her lip and her fingers traced across his biceps, they drew long lazy figures.

"Having fun?" He asked as she giggled when his bicep twitched.

"Maybe." She drug her finger over the same spot again. His muscle convulsed again, it was a small twitch but enough to satisfy her.

"Alright, stop that. It tickles." He grabbed her hand just after the 7th time of messing with his arm.

"Never. I was trying to write 'I love you' in every language."

"Really?" Chris raised an eyebrow. "Then continue and never stop."

"Ever?"

"Ever."