føür.

"Frank, you ate all the Cheetos."

"Really?" I was scared at the thought of going with two vampires to get "breakfast", but, somewhere in my mind, it sparked excitement and a feeling of adventure. Frank shrugged one shoulder and nodded. "Why not?" I stood up myself and walked over to them.

It won't hurt to watch them hunt, seeing as how that'll be my way of living in 3 days. I shivered at that thought, from what, I don't know. The same excitement coursed through my body at the thought of becoming one of them. I took Franks outstretched hand and he pulled me onto his back when we reached the front porch.

"You ready princess?" I laughed a little and nodded into his shoulder, getting ready to hold my breath, as I now knew how hard it was to breath at that speed. If I had to guess what standing on a plane going full speed felt like, that would be it. He took off and I closed my eyes, leaning my head on his shoulder and holding on tight so I wouldn't fall off. All in all, it was kind of exhilarating.

When we stopped I let go of his shoulders and hopped off his back. We were in the middle of the woods again, and all around us I could hear birds chirping, leaves rustling in the gentle wind, and a stream of water not too far from here. It was beautiful. "I think I'm going to go for a deer." Ray piped up and Frank rolled his eyes.  A question formed in my mind. "Do you guys hunt people as well?"

Ray and Frank shared a look and they seemed to come to a mental agreement to tell me the truth. "It depends, vampire to vampire, Frank doesn't eat animals, he didn't eat them as a human, he doesn't eat them now. Gerard usually sticks to humans, he says animal blood is disgusting. I can have both, depends on what type of mood I'm in." I nodded at this new information, it's helpful to know that I will have more than one option when it comes to food. We heard a branch break in the distance by what sounded like something big and Ray took off towards the sound while me and Frank took a seat on a fallen tree. "Speaking of Gerard, where did he go?"

He smiled a little and picked up a twig, snapping it in half. "He probably disappeared off to his art room, that's where he goes when he needs to think and be alone." Oh, I guess that makes sense. "Okay." We fell into a comfortable silence until Ray walked back up to us, eyes dark red, and little drops of blood dotting his white shirt.

"How was it?" Ray smiled happily revealing two sharp canines, I tried to keep from staring but it was still all new to me. Ray noticed this and his smile grew wider. "See something you like?" I rolled my eyes playfully and shoved his shoulder. "No, just a major dork." Don't ask me why I was suddenly so comfortable around these guys, because I myself still don't know where the confidence and sense of safety came from.

Maybe it was because Frank was so nice, or because no one had threatened to kill me in my sleep. "Iris? Frank?" We heard Gerard's voice and we quickly responded. He showed up next to us in a matter of seconds. He looked slightly annoyed and I braced myself for him getting mad at me for going with Ray and Frank. "Frank, you ate all the Cheetos."

I breathed out a sigh of relief and Frank chuckled. "Sorry bro." He gave him a weird look and he quickly shut his mouth. "Anyway, I think we should go shopping for you today. Do you want to go right now?" Oh no. I have to shop for girly stuff with a guy. I sighed and walked over to him. "Let's go."

We began walking side by side and to my surprise it was him who started a conversation. "So you and Frank are close?" He asked this with a tint of what sounded like jealousy. "I guess so. He was just telling me about vampires." He nodded and continued staring straight ahead. "That was kind of him." I nodded and kicked a stone that was on the ground, it landed a meter or so in front of us.

We reached the house in a few minutes and walked over to his car, which was a sleek black Dodge Charger with what looked to be red leather interior. When I got in I noticed it smelled like cigarettes, coffee, and cologne. All the things that summed up Gerard.

He turned the ignition and I noticed he was playing the American Idiot album and smiled. "You like Green Day?" He asked kind of surprised. "I love Green Day." He smirked and turned the volume up before pulling out of the garage.

The car ride was silent but not awkward, it was peaceful.

We arrived at a shopping mall and a guilty feeling had already made it's way  in my stomach. I don't like people spending money on me, even if those people are rich vampires who kidnapped me. "You really don't have to do this." He rolled his eyes and opened his door before walking around and opening mine for me as well. "Yes, I do." I sighed and exited the car knowing I wouldn't be able to win an argument with him.

We walked into the mall and we instantly had all eyes on us, which can be expected. Two people wearing all black and one with piercings, I have two lip rings, one on each side. Gerard is just intimidating, and not in the buff "I'll beat you up" way either, he's like a snake. Beautiful and graceful, but deadly. One wrong move and you're a goner. Just looking into his eyes for more than three seconds is enough to send chills down your spine.

One guy in particular was scanning my body with his eyes. Gerard seemed to notice this, giving the guy a very obviously fake smile before sneering at him and wrapping an arm around me. It was flattering but intimidating at the same time.

He started leading me reluctantly to a store with what seemed to be pink everything and I gave him a look before leading him over to Hot Topic, the store where I get most of clothes. He grinned at me and seemed pleasantly surprised by my choice of store. He asked for my size and after I told him, he took off to find clothes for me, probably knowing I wouldn't seek them out myself to avoid him spending a bunch of money on me.

I was in the middle of browsing over band shirts when he came up to me with a bunch of stuff. He had two pairs of pants, one of them was just plain black and the other was black and white checkered. He had 3 pairs of shoes, one with batman symbols on them, one with skulls on them, and one with music notes on them. He also had picked out a Green Day hoodie that had the Dookie album cover on it. "I hope you like these. I'll leave you to pick out some more pairs of pants and some shirts, I don't really know what you like." I smiled at him and walked back over to the wall of band shirts.

I got Blink-182, Iron Maiden, Metallica, The Rolling Stones, Nirvana, and a Green Day shirt I also picked up a couple pairs of Marvel underwear. I brought them over to Gerard and he grinned taking them from me before ushering me off. After he paid we left the store, bags in hand. "Where to next?" He asked me taking a bag from my hand much to my displeasure. I can carry more than one bag. "Walmart?" He nodded and we walked out of the mall.

We arrived at Walmart and I asked him to look for shampoo while I went to look for feminine products. I didn't want him with me while I got that stuff. He had already seen the underwear that I got and that was embarrassing enough. I also planned on getting hair dye while I was here.

After I got what I needed and put it under some stuff in the cart, I went to the hair section to find him. I saw him smelling a bottle of shampoo and I giggled to myself, catching his attention. He put the bottle in the cart and we continued down the hair section. "Can I get some hair dye?" He looked really excited at my question and agreed. I have naturally auburn hair and green eyes, and while I enjoy my hair color, I'm ready for something different. I picked up a bottle of silver dye and then a bottle of lilac dye with an image of what I want in my mind.

When we arrived at home he showed me where my new room is and helped me put everything away. The room was pretty, with gray and red walls and the same hardwood floor that covered the rest of the house, it looked very elegant, but modern at the same time. After everything was settled, I got my bag of hair dye and went to the bathroom, new life, new hair right?