šïxtęėn.

"Gerard doesn't like shopping."

My body froze as my eyes watched his limp body fell to the ground, dead.

"No!" I screamed, tears running down my face as I ran toward him.

I cradled his cold body in my arms as sobs shook my body. "Gerard no...no no no."

My voice was hoarse as a looked down at his face, and wished that his beautiful hazel eyes would open.

But they won't. He's dead.

The word echoed in my head, over and over until I screamed out of frustration and sadness.

When I heard the sinister laugh, the one that belonged to the evil that took my love, I let Gerard's body fall to the ground.

"Kill me. Kill me!" I knew I couldn't live without him by my side.

"Your wish is my command my dear." Josh slowly walked up to me, and suddenly everything was black.

I sat up in bed, tears on my face and shivers down my spine. I looked over to see Gerard sleeping peacefully and I let out a sigh of relief.

His body stirred and his eyes opened, his face becoming worried when he saw the state that I was in, one similar to his when he dreamed of losing me.

"What's wrong darling?" He grabbed my shaking hands in his strong ones and I felt some of the tension in my body subside. That's what I needed, to know that he was really there, and that he was okay.

"I had a nightmare." He nodded in understanding and without asking anymore questions he layed down and pulled me to his chest, draping an arm around my waist.

"Burning on, just like a match you strike to incinerate.." his angelic voice lulled me into sleep, and after a while my mind went into a peaceful, dreamless sleep.

I woke up to hear a loud shattering sound come from downstairs, and I shot out of bed.

I ran through the hallway and down to the living room to see Mikey groaning and picking up pieces of broken glass. "Mike it's," I looked at the clock over the stove that read in bright blue numbers 5:36. "5:36 am why are you out of bed?"

He shrugged and continued picking up pieces of glass, and I started to help him. "I woke up at like two o'clock and I couldn't go back to sleep. That's kind of an annoying thing about me, once I wake up, it's almost impossible to go back to sleep."

I nodded in response and threw the accumulated pieces of glass in the trash can. There goes another perfectly good cup, shattered by Michael Way's clumsiness.

"I swear you and your brother will be the death of all of our kitchen and dining ware. " He chuckled and stood up, brushing off his black sweatpants.

"Well, I'm not going back to sleep and since you probably aren't either, want to do something? I can go get Frank, I know for a fact that little bat isn't asleep." What I said was true, Frank only sleeps when he has to, I however sleep whenever I can, because I love sleep too much to not.

After he agreed I made my way up to Frank's room and knocked twice. He opened the door to reveal Tori asleep on his bed.

"She decided to crash with me, we stayed up late talking." I smiled and wiggled my eyebrows and he playfully rolled his eyes before stepping out of his room, making sure to not close his door too loud.

"Do you wanna go out with me and Mikey? We couldn't sleep so we decided to go do something, practice maybe. Wanna come with? If you do change into some clothes you aren't too attached to." He thought about it for a second before nodding and telling me to wait while he got dressed. I knew he'd want to go with us.