ëłėvën.

A/N So, I'm going to do a time skip to the beginning of the Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge era after this little bit Cx

"Get a room, said Frank, the little emo man."

Gerard gathered everyone downstairs, and we were sitting at the bar, drinking coffee that Mikey had just made. "So what has led you to make all of us come downstairs?" Mikey sat down beside me, so I was sitting in between him and Ray. "Alright well, I want to start a band." Everyone looked taken aback but no one was objecting.

"I know it's kind of weird to just randomly decide to do, especially for people like us, but I've been wanting to do music for a really long time now. It just so happens that all of you are musically talented."

"Uh, I'm in." Frank raised his hand and everyone else at the table did as well, including me, earning some surprised looks. "You too?" Ray asked me before taking a sip of his coffee.

"I can play drums. I have since I was 13." They all made approving nods and I felt happy that I was going to be a part of something, which is something that I've been wanting for a long time. A feeling of belonging. "So we're really doing this?"

I asked and Gerard nodded. "I think it would be awesome." He sounded really excited about it and honestly I was to, music is my passion. "Where do we start?" Frank asked us, the question not being directed to one person. Everyone stayed silent until Ray spoke again.

"Well I suppose we should write some songs, and figure out what kind of music we're going to do and if we all work together okay, and then we can decide what to do." We all agreed and I spoke. "I actually have some songs that I wrote a while a back." Everyone asked to see them and I went on my phone, logging on to wattpad where I wrote them, good thing I did, or else I wouldn't have them right now.

I didn't have any belonging's with me when Gerard took me, so I didn't have my notebook where I originally wrote the songs. The all huddled around the phone, reading the lyrics to my first one. Gerard read the lyrics out loud.
"We walk in single file. We light our rails and punch our time.
Ride escalators colder than a cell."

He gave me a happy smile and wrapped one arm around me. "These are actually really good, and I have some lyrics myself that would go good with these."

|Time|Skip|

|Three Cheers For|
|Sweet Revenge|

"What's the worst that I could say? Things are better if I stay, so long and goodnight, so long and goodnight."

Gerard's voice came through all of our headphones, we were in the studio putting the finishing touches on our new album, 'Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge'. Gerard was recording the final parts of 'Helena' and after he was done I had to record the drum parts for 'Give Em' Hell Kid'.

We had developed a small fanbase when we released 'I Brought You My Bullets', but we think that Three Cheers will be the album that really puts our name out there. That name by the way, is My Chemical Romance. Mikey was the one who actually discovered the name, he saw it on the back of a book or something.

That's what he told us anyway, we don't believe that he actually read a book. Gerard walked out of the studio and we all gave him high fives. "That was great man." Ray did one of those bro hug things with Gerard. It was my turn to record and I went in and sat down at the drum set, picking up my favorite drum sticks.

I gave a thumbs up to Frank to signal that he could start the music. I smiled as I went all out, feeling the music rush through me, knowing exactly which drum heads and cymbals to hit.

When I was done I walked out, greeted by Gerard planting a kiss on my lips. "That was great babe."

Yeah, me and Gerard finally made it official after months of not talking about our relationship. We still hadn't had told our very small fanbase yet, but they had their suspicions. "Get a room!" Frank threw the closest thing he could find, which was a balled up piece of paper, at us.

I rolled my eyes and Gerard grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the recording studio. "We're heading home guys, we'll pick up some movies and junk food and stuff on the way so we can have a movie night or something." They all said goodbye and we left, getting in my new red Mustang, that I was happy about having.

I guess you could say we were rich, or more like the guys are, they just buy me everything. I told them not to at first, but I eventually gave up trying. They had accumulated money over the years I guess, but however they obtained it, they were loaded to the max.

My ability had gotten more advanced since our last encounter with Josh and Tyler, who by the way we hadn't had seen in a very long time, but we were still cautious of their return. I could now use my gift reliably after practicing with it every day.

It turns out I'm not  the only gifted one in our little group, Frank has the  ability to manipulate darkness and use shadows to his advantage. It's actually really interesting watching him do it, he can blend in to the darkness, making him practically invisible.

I pulled up to Walmart and I got out of the car, followed by Gerard. When we walked in he suddenly crouched down. "Get on my back, you're slower than an turtle on crutches." He was joking of course, he knew I could outrun him any day. I was rather light on my feet, even for a vampire. I just think he likes carrying me to be honest.

He grabbed a basket and we started piling bags of candy and various other junk in it before we realized we needed a cart. I hopped off his back and went to front of the store, grabbing a cart for us. On my way back to where Gerard was I stopped dead in my tracks, seeing a woman with long brown hair and green eyes that matched mine.

"Mom?"

A/N sorry this chapter is kind of short. It was more of a transition chapter because of the time skip, explaining what's going on. So yeah, love you :3

Stay awesome. Peace.