end.

A/N : So I had huge plans for this book to be super long and extravagant, but at this point I don't think that's going to happen. I love writing this book and I love all of my readers, but I've lost inspiration for it and I don't want it to be uncompleted and hanging out in the open. So I'm going to finish it up in this chapter. I might start another book after this one, let me know who you would like to see a book about.

much love, xx.

Time Skip

The Wedding Day.

"We're gathered here today to celebrate the union of these two assholes." The guests laughed at Ray and me and Gerard smiled at each other.

"We've all known for a while that they would get together, they were practically made for each other...I uh.. I'm not a professional, I'm just here to look good." He winked and the crowd laughed again.

"So without further a do, you guys can kiss or whatever it is you're supposed to do at vampire weddings. But keep in mind, there are kids around." He threw a look at Pete who was holding little Amanda Iero, the newest addition to our little family.

The four month old baby has curly brown hair and hazel eyes, a perfect mix of Tori and Frank Iero who had gotten married two months in to Tori's pregnancy.

It was a bit fast in my opinion, but it is obvious the two are in love.

Gerard leaned in and gave me a loving kiss, one similar to the ones we had shared hundreds of times before.

But it felt different, of course it would.

It was our first kiss as a married couple. It lasted for a few moments, but in those moments something changed in us.

I had never felt as close to him as I did then and every moment after our wedding. I had never felt so loved and wanted in my entire life.

I used to say I want to die before I'm old, but quite the opposite happened.

To the old me an eternity of living would sound terrifying. I looked forward to the peace of death, not that I was encouraging the process to move faster.

I've always been scared of the unknown and of course with immortality comes a shit ton of unknown.

Gerard changed me for the good, he made me see the world differently and opened doors for me with keys my mind could never create.

We complete each other really.

I look forward to the rest of my life now, I look forward to the love that me and Gerard will indefinitely share everyday.

So with the start of something new comes the ending to something old, as everything that lives seems to do.

So long and goodnight my friends, and never, never, stop carrying on.