twêntÿønę.

(pilots) sorry brb I'll let myself out I've been waiting for this chapter so I could say that ok. Also I've developed like a deep obsession with Die Antwoord, anyone else like them?

It had been a few days since all of that went down, and I felt so different. Good different I think.

Every time I remembered that I was engaged my stomach fluttered and felt a sense of maturity wash over me.

I may try to fake the whole, "I hate everything girly" thing, but I was secretly loving the idea of getting all dolled up on my wedding day.

Thoughts of what kind of dress I want and what color flowers we should have floated through my brain as my head bumped against the window of Frank's car.

We're on our way to celebrate our engagement at a bar for a drink or two.

We're all Italian, so of course we're going to drink.

Not to mention all of the nice human snack packs that will be walking around in a drunken daze, practically calling our names.

Gerard laughed at a joke Ray made that I hadn't heard and I simply smiled when he looked at me.

He placed a kiss on my cheek and intertwined his fingers with mine, resting them on his lap.

"Hey lovebirds, keep the mushy stuff to a minimum please. I don't need that going on in my car." Tori slapped Frank's arm from the passenger seat and he just laughed in response.

"You know you love me." Tori blushed and turned her head away from him, turning her attention to whatever was blurring past us.

Gerard nudged my arm his his shoulder and I giggled, nodding my head to show him I knew what he was getting at.

"Do you two have like a telepathic connection or something?"

I looked at Ray with a confused face and he rolled his eyes before responding.

"You two just always look at eachother like you're talking through your minds or something. It's really kind of creepy."

We laughed and Gee mockingly made a deep thinking face at me and I played along, nodding my head at his unsaid words.

We finally pulled up to a bar and we didn't bother picking a designated driver.

Alcohol does affect us, but it takes a lot to get us drunk, and we wouldn't be getting drunk enough to need a designated driver.

It wasn't our safety we were worrying about, it was the fact that our careless driving could cost the lives of other people who were just going about their daily life like normal.

Now don't bring up the whole "well you're a vampire, killing people is what you do" thing because it's a lot different.

Picking off some sloppy drunk is a lot different than wrecking a car full of a happy family.

We entered the old, run down building and Frank immediately darted to the bar. Mikey followed him at a slower pace and Ray sighed and shook his head.

I always thought it was funny when Ray shook his head and his entire fro moved with it.

"Well, seeing as how you two are most likely going to find a corner to make out in, I'm going to save myself the pain and see you guys later." He walked in the same direction Frank and Mikey did and waved.

"We're not that bad are we?" Gerard shook his head and wrapped his arm around me.

"No, we're not. Although, making out with you does sound kind of fun."

He leaned down and pressed his slightly chapped lips to mine before snaking his arms around my waist.

I messed with the ends of his hair that were now just slightly past his shoulders.

"Gee, you need a haircut." I giggled and he shrugged.

"What? Don't you like the gothic surfer look?"

My vision blurred slightly as I walked to the bathroom due to the flashing lights and slight buzz of the alcohol I consumed.

"God my hair is sweaty"

"That's disgusting"

"Bite me bitch"

I rolled my eyes at the comments of the girls in the bathroom, groaning slightly at how annoying their high pitched voices were.

"You have a problem?"

I smiled to myself as I slowly turned around, looking at the blonde that made the comment.

"Yeah, maybe I do."

She stepped forward slightly and I had to keep myself from laughing.

We stared at each other for a few seconds and I felt my stomach flip as her heart beat made it's way to my ears.

She suddenly backed off, a slight fear in her eyes.

I glanced over at the mirror to see that my eyes had taken on a dark shade of red.

"Whatever." I spun around and walked back out of the bathroom, deciding that I could wait until we got home.

The stalls were probably disgusting anyway.

I quickly found Gerard and he giggled as he placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Hellooooo." I had to keep myself from laughing at his drunken state and pulled him along behind me.

He must have had a lot to drink, I've never seen him like this and it takes a lot to get us drunk.

I finally found Ray and when I stopped in front of him Gerard slung his arm over my shoulder and rested his head on mine.

"He's a bit out of sorts, we should probably head back." It was then I saw he was talking to someone and I turned my attention to the man sitting beside him.

He had tan skin and bright hazel eyes that had a golden tint. He also had dark hair that swept over his eyes, giving him a mysterious look.

"This is Pete, Pete you've met Gerard and this is his fiancé, Iris."

It was an odd but nice feeling being called his fiancé for the first time, it really felt like it was real then.

I reached out to shake Pete's hand but he waved it off and pulled me in for a hug.

I laughed and hugged him back before he backed away and sat back down.

"So this is the beautiful Iris me and the guys have heard so much about." He winked at me and I laughed nervously, knowing how Gerard got even when someone was just joking.

"In the flesh." He nodded and took a sip of his drink, swiveling in his chair a bit.

"Alright well, it was nice seeing you guys, shoot me a text every once in a while. I'm sure I speaking for me and the guys when I say it'd be cool to hang out sometime."

Ray nodded his head and stood up before going to the other side of Gerard.

"Sure thing man, catch you later." Pete waved as we walked away and after we found Frank, Mikey, and Tori who were thankfully only a little tipsy, we left the bar.