Chapter 10: Seriously?

Natasha dropped Bethany and Deanna off just before the other children in the class entered the classroom. "Girls this is Miss White." Natasha said. "You're headteacher is Mr Luther, now be good won't you?"

"Yes Natasha." Both girls replied with smiles. The red head nodded and bid goodbye to the teacher and little girls before leaving. Miss White turned to the girls and smiled warmly. She was an average sized woman with short, shoulder length blonde hair and forest green eyes.

She was dressed in smart black trousers, black flat shoes and a simple pink blouse. "Good morning girls, now can you tell me which one of you is Bethany and which one is Deanna?" She asked kindly, kneeling down in front of the pair.

"I'm Bethany." The brunette spoke up.

"And I'm Deanna." The blonde added.

"Okay then. Shall I show you your pegs before the other children come in?"

~~~~~~

The first day hadn't exactly gone very well for Bethany and Deanna. They hadn't made friends as such with being the new kids. Children spoke to them in side the class room but on the play ground they had their own friends. The girls didn't mind however, they were used to it.

Nothing happened until dinner time. Bethany and Deanna were sitting comfortably on one of the school benches after eating, talking quietly. However their peace was interrupted when a group of older boys came walking over to them, closely followed by a smaller group of giggling girls.

"Can we help you?" Bethany asked politely, looking up at the taller kids.

"No." One of them replied simply. "We just wanted to meet the new girls."

"Oh well I'm Deanna!" The blonde held her hand out. "And this is Bethany."

"Great!" Another boy replied, taking the blondes hand and shaking it. "I'm Harry, this is Jamie, Jordan, Connor, Layton and Cole."

"Nice to meet you all." Bethany said, shaking everyone's hands. "How old are you all?"

"We're all eight, what about you two?" Jordan asked.

"We're five." Deanna replied with a smile.

"You seem very cleaver for five." Layton noted.

"Well-" Bethany trailered off.

"Hey Cole, are you okay?" Deanna questioned, noticing the boy looking a little lost.

"Oh!" Jamie perked up. "Should have told you before, Cole doesn't speak much English, he's Spanish."

"Oh that's why he seems so confused." Bethany nodded.

"What?" Harry asked confused. Bethany covered her mouth with her hands just as Deanna spoke towards Cole in Spanish:

"Hola, mi nombre Deanna y esto es Betania."

"You can speak Spanish?" Jordan asked, astonished. Deanna also slapped her hands over her mouth before exchanging looks with Bethany.

"What was that?" Jamie exclaimed, glaring at the two new girls. "That wasn't normal! What can you two do!"

"Listen-" Bethany was cut off when Cole jumped forward, also glaring at the pair. Deanna jumped over the back of the bench and pulled Bethany with her before backing away from the advancing boys. However they didn't get too far when a football came flying towards them and hit Deanna.

The small blonde fell to the floor and cut open her hands. "Look we don't want a fight!" The blonde squealed, holding her hands up in defence.

"Hey weren't they just cut open?" Harry asked, staring at the blondes now healed hands.

"What's going on here?" Mr Luther called, storming over to the crowd that had surrounded Bethany, Deanna and the group of boys.

"These girls are freaks!" Layton accused.

"No, no we aren't!" Bethany protested, holding her hands up in defence. However in her panicked state green flecks sparked on her finger tips before shooting out towards the head teacher and group of students. All of them froze in place, their eyes moving around as if watching something.

"Beth stop it!" Deanna yelled, jumping to her feet.

"Sorry it was an accident!" Bethany exclaimed, dropping her hands.

"You two, my office, now!" Mr Luther demanded.

~~~~~~~~

"Seriously!" Tony yelled down his phone.

"Yes Mr Stark, you were on the girls forms to get into contact with if something happened to them." The teacher replied from the other end.

"And what's happened to them?" Tony asked with a huff, unamused by the phone call.

"Well I suggest they are sent to the government for tests but for now, they are expelled from my school for safely of my other students." Mr Luther replied.

"I'll send someone to come and pick them up." Tony replied before hanging up. "Happy! You're picking up the children early!"