Chapter 20: Library kidnapping

After getting dressed and packing everything they needed the two young girls made their way to the front door and waited for a few moments. The floor boards creaked making the children hold their breath, hoping they hadn't woken anyone up. A few minuets later they continued walking.

After exiting the house Bethany turned on the torch they swiped while Deanna pulled out the map she had found. The night air was cold, making the girls glad they were wearing the thickest coats they owned. The pair were bundled up with hoods over their heads and conceal as much warmth as they could.

"Closets library?" The brunette asked as she held the torch over the map.

"Ten minuets North." Deanna replied. "After that there's none in the town."

"How are we even getting into the library?" Bethany asked as the girls began their mission, walking quickly down the darkened streets with only the street lamps and torch light to show them where they were. The blonde shrugged lightly, her backpack jolting with her movements.

"We need to get in before dawn tho, otherwise we'll be caught."

"And we won't be caught anyway?" Bethany asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You read that book on alarms didn't you?" The blonde counted.

"Well yes but-"

"Then technically we should both have some idea of how to disable the alarm." Deanna cut off her friend just as they reached the building in question, the speed walking helping them get there quicker than a normal walk would of. The building was a simple large brick building with a dome roof.

Slowly and carefully the two young girls began climbing the pipes on the side of the building, making sure to be quiet and not fall. Once near the alarm system Bethany frowned and looked down to her friend who was hanging just below her. "Someone's already disabled it."

"What?" Deanna asked, climbing up and gripping the widow ledge. "The widows open too." She whispered, climbing inside and waving for the brunette to follow her. Silently the two girls walked around the bookshelves, looking for another intruder besides themselves.

"Well well well." A voice cooed from the centre of the library, making the pair jump and peep around one of the bookshelves. The room was so dark the girls couldn't make out who was talking but the voice had a metallic tinge to it, making Bethany and Deanna very uncomfortable.

"Now girls there's nothing to be scared of, I'm not going to hurt you." The voice cooed again. "Yet." The finally added word made the girls shudder, but they kept their mouths closed. "Well then I guess we'll have to do this the hard way, such a shame." The person almost sighed.

Before the two young children could react two robots appeared behind them, picking them up and covering their mouths. Bethany tried to scream while Deanna kicked out. However all their efforts were in vain as the two robots flew out of the open widow,the girls tightly in their metal grasps.

As the four hovered in the air another robot flew out from inside the library. This robot was more advanced than the ones holding the girls. His silver body shone brightly in the moon light and his ruby red eyes stared at the girls, both of them finally falling still in fear.

"So it's true." The advanced robot mused, flying towards the others. "The Avengers did have children in their care. Such a shame they can't take care of themselves."

"Who are you?" Bethany asked quietly, finally having her mouth released.

"Who me?" The robot asked.

"No the ghost behind you." Deanna snapped sarcastically.

"My name is Ultron."

**********

A/N

DUN, DUN, DUN!
Ultron is here!

I just wanted to clear a few things up because I feel it might not make any sense especially with what the girls have done in this chapter.

As it has been mentioned before Bethany and Deanna are very well educated at their young age and it is insinuated that they have read many books in their short lifetime.
Due to their extended knowledge they know how to do a lot of things and know a lot about hundreds of different subjects.

This of course doesn't explain their physical strength in climbing up the pipes of the library and being able to hold themselves there. This ability comes from something that the girls explain later on but at the moment I can tell you it has something todo with their families.