chandler & brianna rant sorry

I'm not even gonna apologize for this not being an update, because I'm so mad rn about something and I'm here to rant.

FUCK YOU BRIANNA MAPHIS AND FUCK IT ALL. <3

If you guys don't know what has been going on Instagram lately within the Chandler Riggs fandom, here we go:

Lyla (@bestchandlerquotes on instagram) posted a photo of Chandler with a bunch of Dora's, because Chandler's hair was blown back by the wind and it looked like Dora's hair.

IT WAS FUCKING FUNNY AND HARMLESS OKAY. 

And swoops in raccoon ass Brianna, getting into drama with Chandler's fans for "bullying Chandler with this offensive edit."

ITS DORA.

Chandler's friend Colin teamed with Brianna and were ranting about how this edit was bullying Chandler. Are you fucking kidding me right now.

And since Chandler's stupid enough and doesn't have a mind of his own anymore; he unfollows Lyla and pERSONALLY ASKS HER TO DELETE HER ACCOUNT.

LIKE LYLA HAS DONE NOTHING BUT GREAT FOR CHANDLER AND IT ALL IS FUCKED OVER BY SOME CHICK WITH SHITTY EYELINER.

LIKE WHAT.

You all know I'm a fan of Chandler and have been for a long time, but where did that guy run off to?

I'm so disgusted I don't even know how I'm gonna manage to write him.

Dear Chandler: figure out who the hell you want to be. Brianna is almost 18 years old and all she's done is make your decisions for you. Grow a pair and realize that you're losing fans here. Nearly me.

Dear Brianna: learn when to shut your fucking mouth when it comes to drama in this fandom, because you already start enough of it.

Comment on here if you wanna rant too. Agree or disagree.

I want to change my username because I'm so disgusted.

-Sofia Dora (ha.)