Chapter SIX: A Mistake

I knew it was a mistake...

The dark smile on his face and the crazed look in his eyes only proved it.

Yet why do I feel so relieved?

The corner of my mouth twitched. If he caught it, it wouldn't have mattered. Springing from the ground, I sprinted towards the door. Feeling his presence nearing, I grabbed a trinket from my bed and threw it at him. I didn't hear it hit anything, other than the ground. I was halfway through the door before he grabbed me by the wrist. I growled and gripped the doorframe, my stomach lurching from his touch. He was surprisingly strong too. Swallowing down my bile, I tried to kick his shins, but it only went through. It sent a chill down my spine. Grinning, he grabbed my leg and I fell onto the ground with a yelp, hitting the back of my head. Laughing, he climbed on top of me as stars danced before my eyes, his presences disgusting.

"G-Get off me...!" I growled.

"Not a chance in hell, sweetheart," He chuckled.

I kicked my legs and tried pushing him away. He frowned briefly, his eyes bleeding more black liquid before he grabbed my hands and forcefully pinned them down. I struggled against him, but he kept me down with his weight. If I were the old me, I would have been afraid that I was going to be raped. But the look in his eyes said he wanted something else.

He took both of my wrists into one of his own and rummaged for something in his pockets.

"No need to struggle," He purred, pulling something out from behind. "I promise I won't hurt you if you give me what I want..."

Then something shiny caught my eye.

A knife...

I stopped for a second. No. It was the Kokiri Sword. How he got it from the first game, I have no clue. He danced the blade across my eyes, taunting me with it. His eyes narrowed into a warning glare, his smile widening. I expressed a feeling of fear, an expression my body had remembered from when I lived with my mother. But now that I was out, I felt nothing.

"Now, let me repeat myself." He slowly ghosted the knife against my cheek. The tip slowly made it's way towards my neck. "How long have you been able to see me?"

I narrowed my eyes in thought. If I told him, what would he do?

Does it really matter?

I swallowed. I thought about the consequences, which only pleased me. Either way, I would die, right?

"Screw you," I answered.

He growled like a brat who couldn't get any candy and he knife was pressed against my neck, the blade a familiar cold to me as it was pressed against my flesh. From his breathing, I could tell he was holding back, the idea of my screams probably sending him over the edge to end my life already.

"Answer. The fucking. Question."

I glanced down at the knife briefly before I looked back up at the blond male, my eyes narrowing and my chest rising up and down with excitement. My heart thundered against my chest. This was the very thing that I have been wishing for every night since I've made that promise. I felt a small tug at the corners of my lips. I found it quite ironic that this was how it would end for me. But as soon as I did, the stranger stopped in his tracks. I inwardly frowned and felt a rush of regret. I shouldn't have smiled. I didn't know him, but from what he said earlier, he wanted me to suffer. To be terrified by the thought of dying. And by smiling, I'm hoping he doesn't think that death is more of a paradise to me than life.