Chapter 7

IM SORRY SARA FOR TAKING THE BLANKS IDEA PLEASE DONT HATE ME

Mike waited for something to happen.

"Jeremy?" Mike asked cautiously, worried about his best friend.

Jeremy cocked his head, but said nothing.

Suddenly Jeremy fell backwards, off of the stool he was sitting on.

Mike gasped, "Jeremy! Holy shit! Are you okay?"

Jeremy sat up as if he were in a daze. "Y-yeah. I'm fine." He rubbed his head to see if he had bumped it, seeming as how he had fallen on the floor. "What happened? We were just talking about how you recorded Justin Bieber (sorry if misspelled) threw up on stage. Next thing I know I'm on the fucking floor." Jeremy stood back up.

"Well you had your first blank. A blank is where your mind just stops recording your memories for a certain amount of time. It usually only happens to people with brain damage." Mike explained, sounding soft so Jeremy could take it in a little bit easier.

"Oh." Jeremy replied, looking down. "Do you get them?" He asked, looking back up at Mike.

"Occasionally. Mostly when my brain is having trouble with the situation and is using to much energy to keep on making decisions." Mike replied

"Oh. Well I'm okay now I think." Jeremy said, dusting off his pants.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Jeremy yawned and got into his bed. Mike had gone to sleep a few hours ago, but Jeremy wanted to finish watching the Death Note episodes he had missed.

He was so tired and couldn't wait to go to sleep. He had to start going back to work next week, even though the place would be getting shut down. It was sad. He would definitely miss the Marionette. He was going to ask to keep him.

His thoughts were washed away as he was pulled into dreamland.

He was wandering through the woods, trying to find something, but he didn't know what it was. Suddenly he heard someone calling his voice. He ran to it, and he was in front of a cave

He walked in to have a bag thrown on his head.

Then he woke up.