Chapter Something...?

Okay, before I begin this chapter, I will be leaving an explanation to many of your questions. You can skip it if you want, I won't be offended. Okay first off, since it has been over 6 months since I have updated this story, I suggest you re-read the first book and all the chapters to this one to refresh yourself on what's happening. If you don't want to that's okay, its just a suggestion. Second, I'm terribly sorry for leaving you guys. It was all personal matters that I don't want to discuss. Third, I don't know how long I'm actually going to be on here, so don't expect a lot of updates as I'm under a lot of stress and I have a very busy schedule. Lastly, I MISSED YOU ALL!

Light filtered through the ivory curtains, making Jeremy squeeze his eyes shut even tighter. He was exhausted. Nightmares kept him up all night long, and he had an insane headache. Today would be a 'fun day'. Jeremy and Mike would just chill out and Mike would answer any questions that Jeremy had.

Jeremy opened his eyes and stretched, getting out from his yellow covers. He put on some shorts and a t-shirt, feeling a little self-conscious of the scars he beared on his arms. he was told how they got there and was horrified when he learned they were self-inflicted. He trudged down the creaky stairs only to be hit by the mouth-watering smell of chocolate chip pancakes. Jeremy took in a big sniff before walking into the kitchen. Mike was flipping pancakes while humming. He had one hand on his hips and was wearing a chef hat and 'kiss the cook' apron.

"Goodmorning," Jeremy said, rubbing his eyes to get rid of the sleep in them.

"Mornin'" Mike called back putting the packcakes on a plate. "they're almost done, just let me get the syrup and butter."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why do you always wear a hat?" Jeremy asked curiously, gesturing to the red beanie he was wearing.

'Perceptive,' Mike thought, sighing. "You see, its a really long story actually." Mike said self-consciously, rubbing the back of his neck. "It all started when I was 9 years old."

Little Mikey was running around the pizzeria with his hook trying to find 'the loot'. It was a teasure hunt, and whoever found the most plastic coins would win a small stuffed animal of Foxy. Not that Mike didn't have one, but it was as his mother always said, 'the more, the merrier.' Mike had already found 28 out of the 100 coind hidden among the pizzeria. Suddenly he heard a 'psst!' he looked around, trying to see where the noise had come from. He shrugged, going back to finding coins.

"Psst!" his head whipped up in the direction of pirates cove. Foxy was beckoning for Mike to come over there.

Mike giggled, dashing over to Foxy. There was no doubt in anyones mind that MIke was foxys favorite kid and Foxy was Mike's favorite animatronic. "What is cap'n?" Mikey whispered to Foxy, his toothless smile warming Foxy's gears.

"M-Mikey," suddenly red sirens started blarring "I kno-ow wh-where some coins are at." Foxy's gears were getting warmer. Maybe it wasn't Mikeys smile warming him up.

"Foxy are you okay?" Mike asked, his brows knitted in concern.

"Mikey, pl-please f-forg-give m-me."

First there was a crunch, then there were screams.

"And that's how these got here." Mike sighed, taking off his red beanie.

Jeremy let out a small gasp, and unsubmissevely reached out his hand to touch the scars. "Like me," he whispered, his fingers ust barely touching them.

"Yes Jeremy," Mike said closing his eyes, "just like you."