Chapter 8

D.gords POV

So those people followed us to the back yard I was scared but I couldn't and didn't want to show it.I stood behind Lupita reloading the 9mils and telling her to calm down.i told her to make it seem like she was surrendering so she dropped the hand guns in the floor and lifted her arm. I didn't want to kill somebody or hurt them but I had to do what was best I took my arm and aimed at one of the people and shot him/her in the leg I grabbed a hand gun then stood up and gave a 9mil to Lupita

Lupitas POV

Devin shot one of the persons in the leg .then got up and handed me a gun I aimed and tried to shoot but the person beat me to it and shot me in my left shoulder. I fell on the floor cause of the pain then Devin shot the person on the neck i honestly didn't know he was that good at aiming cause when my parents took us to shooting classes he never payed attention. Then he reached over to me and grabbed a bandana that he had in his pocket and put it on my wound and put pressure onto it it hurt so much I started crying even harder. Then about two minutes later the cops came and got the people on the floor before coming up to us.

Devins POV

The cops came it seem like they took forever. They grabbed the people on the floor before coming to us. When they finally did they noticed Lupita on the floor with her wound they eminently took her to the hospital .they weren't gonna let me go with her cause they said I wasn't 18 or over but I finally convinced them by telling them she was my bestfriend and her parents wouldn't be pleased and since I was still not an adult it was illegal to leave me by myself after what just happened knowing I might still be in danger. When we got to the hospital I called her parents first since she was wounded then mine. I called/texted the squad to let them know incase they tried to get a hold of us and we didn't answer.then the doctor came and asked if I was with her and I said yes then he told me she had to go. Into surgery cause the wound was to deep and asked me if I thought her parents would agree I said yes then he hit me with the most weird thing ever 😂 he said thanks Mr.yln (I would use my last name but that's too much lol) but I smiled 😂 not knowing why.

Lupitas POV

All I remember is Devin being in the ambulance with me then getting to the hospital I was so scared and in shock not knowing what my parents would say I mean they had previously prepared me and Devin for these type of things cause they trusted him and knew he lived super close to us. Then Devin walked in my room and asked if I was feeling better I tried to nods my head yes but couldn't so just said yeah he looked at me and said sorry for doing that it should've been me I wasn't thinking I looked into his eyes and said Dev it's fine I'm good u don't have to take blame for anything if anything it's mine for not paying attention to the gun that person was carrying then everyone came in and then.....

I'm doing this thing where if I get 2 votes On each chapter I'll update so I need 2 votes at least till I update again if you can please vote more plz.