Chapter10

Lupitas POV
So it was the day after and I felt so much better so the doctor let me out. We went to my house and I was so happy I don't  know why then me and Devin were playing 2k15 which I can say I was good at 😂😁. Then we came up with a bet.

D. Gords POV
We were playing 2k15 when I came up with a bet cause you know ur  boi d.gord was winnin' so I asked her if she wanted to bet she nodded her head yeah then said "with what or what about" then I smiled and said if I win I get to kiss you and IF you win u can do whatever you want she didn't seem so please but then I told her it didn't have to be sexual. We went another round and I was letting her win for the beginning then I went hard on her and started winning every know and then I'll trade her and let her get a couple points ahead.

Lupitas POV
He started to bet me and then bam I got ahead a couple points ahead then he started winning so we were basically going back and fourth . Then there was 3 mins left to the game and I was winning😝😂😁.

D. Gords POV

I let here win most of the game then started putting in effort the last 2 minutes when i was 15 points ahead there was 30secs into the game so let her play with out me putting in effort. But guess what ur boii d.gord won hah u already know. 😂 I turned around and looked at her and smile and she hit me with that ur a cheater. But she gave in and came up to me and kissed me.

Lupitas POV
So Devin won so I had to do what we betted on. So I walked over to him and kissed him but he deepened it I didn't really care. Cause I have a little crush on him then he pulled me in to him so I was sitting on him.

D.gords POV

So after I deepened the kiss I pulled her on top of me so she was sitting on me kissing me I was surprised she didn't pull away when I deepened it. But I didn't care cause I was enjoying the moment. We were making out on the couch in the play station room. Then we both pulled away at the same time after a couple of minutes. And We stared into each other eyes.